Owen Paterson

Sponsored Links
Can we go back to my question of just how many of these people are there out there, who have a problem with how everybody else thinks?

Sponsored Links
Why do trans people put 'him/her' or whatever on the bottom of emails etc?
If you are replying, or talking, to a trans person when would you use 'him/her'?
Surely it will just be 'you' which, thankfully, encompasses all.
If other people are talking about them, then it doesn't matter which gender of pronoun is used.
You/your.
I thought that's what they did.
No, why does that signify prejudice?
Because you made an assumption about how transgender people sign their emails, but you have no examples on which to base your assumption.

Because you made an assumption about how transgender people sign their emails, but you have no examples on which to base your assumption.

Please seek help. There are people out there whose sole purpose in life is to help people like you.

If you have the time, look up 'Patient 18' & if you can appreciate that he enjoyed a fulfilling & prosperous life after his treatment, then even you should be able to see there is a way out.

Please seek help. There are people out there whose sole purpose in life is to help people like you.

If you have the time, look up 'Patient 18' & if you can appreciate that he enjoyed a fulfilling & prosperous life after his treatment, then even you should be able to see there is a way out.
Aah bless, you resort to puerile insults because we can't go back to allow you to catch up with the discussion.

Aah bless, you resort to puerile insults because we can't go back to allow you to catch up with the discussion.

I see you've switched on the auto bot. It makes more sense than your usual comments.

TRAs say that any man who utters the words "I am a woman" is a Transwoman, and that Transwomen are Women.

TRAs say that any man who utters the words "I am a woman" is a Transwoman, and that Transwomen are Women.
Do they?
Any examples?

Is this a question you can answer because you avoid answering the question you can't answer.

Sponsored Links
Back