P.C.B. needed

30 Oct 2008
Reaction score
United Kingdom
We need a pcb for a Schreiber integral freezer (MFI) . We had a british
gas engineer out this morning but he wants a pcb ,he didnt have one
and didnt know if they could get one? Its with british gas insurance
and is only four years old. they have offered a small contribution towards
a new one? is there one out there anywhere ?????? :cry:
Sponsored Links
I would have thought there would be a plate somewhere with the manufacturer name & model number, I would imagine MFI/Schrieber bought them in, & without a name & model number I doubt you will obtain parts. You may be lucky & get someone who knows who made them for MFI, but in the mean time have a good search & it may be easier to help you. The other way would be to contact Schrieber if they are still trading. Just done a google search, came up with this,don't know whether it is any help http://www.howtomendit.com/answers.php?id=98632 & http://www.ukwhitegoods.co.uk/modul...le=index&sid=eaecff6924f4379ea1728d8ca9e561f0 or try e-spares or partsmaster
Yep, model and serial number would help.
Might be able to find the pcb for you then.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links