p-trap toilets

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I'm wanting to replace a downstairs toilet but the soil pipe goes vertical down into the floor. I know there are already a few posts about this with advice about bends etc, but I was wondering if anyone knows where to find a decent range of p-trap toilets instead. I have seen various toilets which might be usable with a 90 degree bend and a bit of packing out behind the toilet, but haven't seen any actual p-trap toilets - which would presumably be a bit easier and neater. any suggestions? thanks

Sponsored Links
They are :!: and there`s a recent post somewhere to that effect.surprised me too :confused: I stand defected ...It was S traps :oops: WTF have a p trap anyway.........HO+ connector must be easier :?: :eek: The guy needs an S if the pipe goes thru the floor WTFH is going on :LOL: :LOL: Basins are sinks, pans are HO I give up

Sponsored Links
I had a simular problem, I am replcing a S trap toliet, I am going to be using a "back to the wall pan" with a waste pipe that I purchased from B&Q that bends back in (if that makes sense) the cistern will be inside a modular unit modified to stick out slightly more than it should.

Makes sense to me.it looks like a :?: does it not

Plumbings goin a bit mad in the nxt couple a years. 1 of me customers bought a w/c a few weeks ago that was all in one (pan & Cistern) that had to be a floor exit. U dont wana be fixing these with a bad back on a tile floor. We gota go back to College soon to redo City & Guilds in all aspects of plumbing. Whats the guys who would,nt train 4 Corgi gona do. H/O ,P & S traps r the least of our worrys.

Nige F said:
Makes sense to me.it looks like a :?: does it not

Thats exacly the type of thing, didnt think to explain it that way, hehe.

Lets hope it works out the way I want it too, I'll start a new thread in the project bit, with photos as I go, someone might find it useful.

(now anyone know anything about monoblock taps, lol)

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back