Paddy buys a chainsaw...................

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Paddy buys a chainsaw, 2 wks later he takes it back to the shop & tells the shop asst."when i bought this you said it would cut down 50 trees an hour" i've only manage 2 trees an hour. The assistant says "let me see" & starts it up BRRRRRRR! Paddy jumps back in surprise "What the ****s that noise ?

Sponsored Links
You don't get out often? Old AND Racist.

What do you call a cat on a bus? A PUSSENGER?

I've a tale to tell, that might enlighten your joke telling, apart from Moyles that is..

A man was walking along the street when he saw a ladder going into the clouds. As anyone would do, he climbs the ladder. He reached a cloud, upon which sat a plump and very ugly woman, 'Do me or climb the ladder to success', she says, no bother he thought, so he climbs on up, until he reaches another cloud, there is sat a slightly thinner woman, that is easier on the eye, ''Do me hard, or climb the ladder to success', hmm he thinks, then carries on up the ladder, until he reaches the next cloud, 'Do me here right now, I'm yours, or climb the ladder to success', says the most attractive woman he's ever seen...His hormones raging, his temperature boiling, sweating from his climb, the lady before him; no no, I must go on....he climbs the ladder, to the next cloud..

'Hello',

He is confronted by an overweight sweaty man, BO pouring off him, confused, the man points down, then to himself, then the man in front of him, 'Let me introduce myself, I'm Cess.', as he removed his lower garb.

Sponsored Links
Back