Paddy joke

Sponsored Links
Go and play with your toys ellal; you've not contributed anything here.

Sponsored Links
I've got some sausages in the fridge. The pack says "Irish Recipe. Eight thick sausages."

joe-90 said:
I've got some sausages in the fridge. The pack says "Irish Recipe. Eight thick sausages."
I always found that effortlessly funny too. :LOL:

4Z5_Ainsley.JPG

just do NOT make any jokes about STATELESS people because that is making fun of the under-privaledged.

I suppose to be totally PC we will have to call telephone poles vertical wooden cable supports in future.

The dry cleaner joke...... I first that from an Irish man.......

RF Lighting said:
"Hello Mr. Pot, I'd like you to meet Mr. Kettle" :rolleyes:
Would that be an electric kettle perchance? An electric kettle that would draw an infinitely high current if you dropped its supply voltage to nearly zero?

To those who would, and do, mock the idea of political correctness: why have you even raised the subject?

I hadn't mentioned being PC, but I notice that those who have can be seen to use the term regularly, to the brink of obsession, and always disparagingly.

I also notice that nobody has offered an answer to the underlying question, viz:

What is it that amuses you about making a joke at the expense of an identifiable group of people (whoever that group might be)?

If you feel challenged by the question, then it suggests that you're not very secure in your belief. If you feel comforted by the growing number of people who seem eager to poke fun at me for asking the question, then it suggests that you're really just a bit of a coward. If you don't have any respect for the question, which was a serious one, and one that was put politely, then it suggests that you don't have very much respect for yourself.

Softus said:
I also notice that nobody has offered an answer to the underlying question, viz:

What is it that amuses you about making a joke at the expense of an identifiable group of people (whoever that group might be)?
I will...Because it is funny. There's no underlining motive behind finding it funny - it just is!

OK.

I don't yet see the relevance of a motive, but are you saying that it's not possible to analyse why it's funny?

Sponsored Links
Back