Irish Jokes

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Irish Jokes

Bloke at a horse race whispers to Paddy next to him, "do you want the winner of the next race?"
Paddy replies "no tanks, I've only got a small garden."

Paddy and Mick found 3 hand grenades and decided to take them to the police station.
Mick "What if one explodes before we get there?"
Paddy: "We'll lie and say we only found two!"

A coach load of paddys on a mystery tour decided to run a sweepstake to guess where they were going..... the driver won £52!

Paddy's racing snail is not winning races anymore. So he decided to take it's shell off to reduce it's weight and make him more aerodynamic. It didn't work, if anything it made him more sluggish.

Paddy finds a sandwich with two wires stickin out of it. He phones the police and says "Bejesas I've just found a sandwich dat looks like a bomb."
The operator asks, "is it tickin?, Paddy says "No I tink it's beef"

Mick walks into Paddy's barn and catches him dancing naked in front of a tractor. Mick says, "Oh, no, Paddy, what ya doing?"
Paddy says, "Well me and Mary haven't been getting on in the bedroom lately & the therapist recommended I do something sexy to a tractor."

The Irish have solved their own fuel problems. They imported 50 million tonnes of sand from the Arabs and they're going to drill for their own oil.

Paddy says to Mick, "Christmas is on a Friday this year"
Mick says "Let's hope it's not the 13th."

Paddy's in the bathroom and Murphy shouts to him. "Did you find the shampoo?"
Paddy says, "Yes but it's for dry hair and I've just wet mine."

Sponsored Links
Back to the Seventies.. . . :rolleyes:

And what was wrong with the 70s???

At least we still had free speach, weren't ruled by outside influences and didn't feel like strangers in our own cities/neighbourhoods.

We've lost so much, but most can't see it. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Beam me back to the 70s, Scotty!

P.S. Why did the Arabs get oil and the Irish got potatoes?

Because the Irish had first choice! It's the way I tell 'em. :D

I have heard all these before so didnt make me smile......and tbh If I was Irish I would getting peeved off with all these jokes that have been going thorugh the wash for years.........this is picking on a minority group and although this has stopped against other minoritys (asians ect ect ) because its now racist it still goes on against other groups as this thread is doing

Sponsored Links
I personally think the Irish give as good as they take, i talk through experience on the various building sites i've worked on throughout my adult life, also they have a sense of humour and not narrow minded to take it personally or take offense.

I personally think the Irish give as good as they take, i talk through experience on the various building sites i've worked on throughout my adult life, also they have a sense of humour and not narrow minded to take it personally or take offense.

Quite agree Pred. I have Irish in-laws and they tell them better than we do!
Look at Frank Carson, Roy Walker, Charlie Williams and the guy who plays Mrs Brown! Being a Scouser I have had the mickey taken out of me throughout my life. I accept it and can often give as good as I get.
Lighten up B&L. If people aren't talking about you then maybe they find you are not worth the bother.

Quite agree Pred. I have Irish in-laws and they tell them better than we do!
Look at Frank Carson, Roy Walker, Charlie Williams and the guy who plays Mrs Brown! Being a Scouser I have had the mickey taken out of me throughout my life. I accept it and can often give as good as I get.
Lighten up B&L. If people aren't talking about you then maybe they find you are not worth the bother.

mmmmmmmm....you are probably right conny maybe I do need to lighten up a bit but I put myself in their shoes and would hate somebody attempting to take the urine for the last 100 years or so ...also the likes of Frank Carson,Roy Walker and the other Irish taking the mickey out of themselves made a living out of it....but I am thinking of the man in the street......but he-ho

But why is this thread still here? If you made parallel thread's about Pakistanis and Nigerians it would be pulled.

I guess you can't be racist towards the white man eh?

But why is this thread still here? If you made parallel thread's about Pakistanis and Nigerians it would be pulled.

I guess you can't be racist towards the white man eh?

Correct Joe , that is my point that while it is ok to tell jokes about one group of people its illegal to do it to another!!!!!!!!!

When the joke is old and basically boils down to 'They are stupid' then it says a bit about the person making them, a bit like the name caller in a playground.

I like the 'snail /sluggish ' one - but again 'Paddy' is tacked onto it just to say the Irish are thick. This one did the rounds for while years ago but in the form 'I tried to speed up my racing snail......' in a Tim Vine esque fashion

My 'back to the seventies' remark was made because they reminded me of the old 'mother in law/irish/chalky' routines

As joe says why is this acceptable but black/jewish/gay jokes not? - Although I know black/jewish /gay Irish men abound

:D :D

Sponsored Links
Back