painting summer house

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
We have just bought a new wooden summer house for our garden and this will come with a coat of clear wood sealant/preserver however we would like to paint it with a durable bright matt exterior paint. We really would appreciate some advice on the type of paint we should consider and if undercoat would be required.

DAVID

Sponsored Links
Don't paint it with conventional paint take a look at Cuprinol or Sikkens opaque finishes.

Dec

Cuprinol do one that I think is called 'Garden Shades' that I've used in the past with good results.

That's the one part of their Timbercare range excellent products.

Dec

Sponsored Links
I've never used the bedec myself yet many decs that I know speak very highly of it.

Dec

very many thanks guys for taking the trouble to respond with your advice. It's very much appreciated. I think that i'll check out the Cuprinol range and see if it'll please Mrs Zorro.

David

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back