Pair Honeywell DT90a with DT92 relay box??

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
My DT92 thermostat wasn’t working, so I ordered a replacement. I seem to have accidentally bought a DT90A thermostat, which doesn’t have a relay box!
Is it possible to bind this thermostat with my existing relay box?
I’ve tried to follow the instructions on youtube given to bind a thermostat and can only find info on DT92. When I follow these instructions I don’t get the ‘cont’ display!! Have I made a major mistake? :mad:

Sponsored Links
Oh dear.
Thanks!

One more question- if I return it and buy a new DT92 instead, will I be able to pair the new thermostat with my existing relay box?
Or will it only bind with the one it comes with in the box?

Am trying to avoid having to get a plumber to come out!

It should do, but may have to learn the new thermostat as well as bind it.

Sponsored Links
Sorry, the thermostat, because they’re usually paired up in the factory, but this may be a case of binding straight away. We use Siemens, and they pair up with boss (made by same company) and to bind, we press a learn button, so it sends a signal to receiver, and then it pairs up, so probably similar to how you want to bind it.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back