pan connector, what type is this?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
This should really be dead easy :) , but please can anyone tell me the proper name for this type of soil/pan connector (see images below), it's upvc about 700mm long and pushes directly into the soil stack, one end expands out to 110mm to take the pan connection on the back of the toilet, the other end has been bevelled/chamfered to fit directly inside the soil stack bend/o-ring.

As you can see by the state of it :D , i want to replace it with a new one, but i can't find a pan connector of a similiar or greater length other than a flexible one which i don't want to use, as a straight connection will suffice.

Is it even a 'pan connecter' in the conventional sense? Is it called something else?

Sponsored Links
Now you mention that, it certainly does :eek: I take it the soil pipe was mean't to terminate as it enters the house and then a proper pan connector inserted and taken up to the toilet? What do you reckon?

Sponsored Links
Thanks for that, shame it's not long enough to extend all the way from the stack to the back of the toilet, what's the best when to join to 110mm OD pieces, as i'd need to cut back that white bit i took at (110mm OD) bring it out just proud of the inside wall and then some how connect it up to that pan connector you linked too.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back