Panorama undercover

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
So do I but I’m not self employed.
As previously stated I don’t and never have claimed to know how the furlough system works as I have no need to because it doesn’t effect me.
I only know the basics through what I’ve heard through customers etc.
So if your a business owner,work for yourself but not self employed how does your criteria fit into the furlough scheme?

Sponsored Links
As previously stated I don’t and never have claimed to know how the furlough system works as I have no need to because it doesn’t effect me.
I only know the basics through what I’ve heard through customers etc.
So if your a business owner,work for yourself but not self employed how does your criteria fit into the furlough scheme?

It is possible to be both business owner and employee.

It’s always fun teasing a lonely troll.
I’m not lonely in any way shape or form.I’m out and about meeting numerous people every day yet your sat on your arse taking free money when you can work and oh the irony oozes out of you.
You keep calling everyone a troll and yet the mods threw you off a thread for bullying lol.
The man who launched, and and I quote
“A CONTINUOUS CAMPAIGN OF BULLYING “

Even the mods have you number mr (I break Covid rules and regulations to meet family in a park even though I am in the upper echelons of the sheeple community) or(I spend my days watching children’s tv programs) -(very weird) was it your idea to meet your family in a park ?
Was there an ulterior motive in your choice of location?

43FA8533-3664-4386-BEE5-5B05B7F74203.gif

Err, because I have a grandson. I take it you are childless?
I have two kids and how come you were claiming to be watching children’s tv programs whilst we were in the height of lockdown ,Before all this bubble nonsense.
So have you :-
A-Been watching children’s tv programs alone
Or
B-Yet again breaking lockdown rules and having people in your house?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back