Panorama undercover

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
So your not denying to watching kiddies tv programs on your own?
No. Not at all. Go on, show them what you are talking about. I tell you what, I’ll save you the bother. Here we go. Anyone care to tell me what’s wrong or sinister about this post in the 'what are you watching on TV right now' thread? Anyone tell me why JTP is getting so hot under the collar about it? According to him, it 'worries' him. I think I may have even played with some Lego bricks and got the crayons and colouring books out - I wonder what he will make of that?

F57D2042-D0C1-4D34-A8AF-CA89496788EB.jpeg

JTP, what’s your point?

Last edited:
No. Not at all. Go on, show them what you are talking about. I tell you what, I’ll save you the bother. Here we go. Anyone care to tell me what’s wrong or sinister about this post in the 'what are you watching on TV right now' thread? Anyone tell me what JTP is getting so hot under the collar about it? I think I may have even played with some Lego bricks too.

View attachment 228922
The question is ,what thoughts are in your mind as to what I’m getting so hot under the collar about?
Or it could be why break Covid lockdown rules when you supposedly believe all the Covid nonsense?
Or why do you abuse the furlough scheme and gloat about it online?
Or why when it suits your agenda is boris or the MSM telling the truth but when it doesn’t suit your agenda they are bullshitters ?
Or why do you keep calling people trolls and yet ,it was you who got kicked off a thread for a CONTINUOUS CAMPAIGN OF BULLYING.
I could go on and on but you do such a great job at making yourself look a fool I don’t think you need my help?

Where is he - has he gone to bed? I thought the schools were on holiday this week?

Edit: Looks like he’s asked for an extra 5 minutes. :rolleyes:

The question is ,what thoughts are in your mind as to what I’m getting so hot under the collar about?
You tell me - you haven’t ****ing shut up about it. Again, what’s your point?

Forget it, you've obviously got a screw loose. It’s not fair for me to mock the afflicted. Go to bed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back