Paranoid?...maybe not!

Sponsored Links
I suppose if you did arrest everyone who broke the law there would be very few innocent people left.
Fat bald men in speedo's for instance.

I could put it another way...are there any innocent people in prison?

You haven't got a clue as regards human rights, so I'll take no lectures from you thank you very much!

Let's do some research then ellal, find out what proportion of people in prison are actually innocent. We'd have to base it on historical evidence though. People released from prison for miscarriages of justice, then use some formula to extrapolate.

As for human rights, these are afforded to criminals, but not the victims, so don't even start. It's in the press almost every week about some poor defenceless criminal appealing against their sentence. "Ohh my lord, 15yrs is far to long to lock me up. I have a right to a family life. Please your honour, forget about the family i killed, they're gone now and I'm still locked up. Wot about my cat/dog/pet lizard ???"

Don't even get me started. You know these sorry tales are in the papers/media too often.
What about the victims? Did they not have these same human rights, that criminals use?
Or don't they matter? You'd rather see prisoners free then?

Sponsored Links
Let's do some research then ellal, find out what proportion of people in prison are actually innocent. We'd have to base it on historical evidence though. People released from prison for miscarriages of justice, then use some formula to extrapolate.

As for human rights, these are afforded to criminals, but not the victims, so don't even start. It's in the press almost every week about some poor defenceless criminal appealing against their sentence. "Ohh my lord, 15yrs is far to long to lock me up. I have a right to a family life. Please your honour, forget about the family i killed, they're gone now and I'm still locked up. Wot about my cat/dog/pet lizard ???"

Don't even get me started. You know these sorry tales are in the papers/media too often.
What about the victims? Did they not have these same human rights, that criminals use?
Or don't they matter? You'd rather see prisoners free then?
Been reading the Daily Mail again have we?

And what a stupid question - "You'd rather see prisoners free then?"

Fact is, there are innocent people in jail - we read that in papers almost as often too...funnily enough that's why there's something called the Appeals Court...

And guess what - wrongly convicted people are victims too...

You really do go from the sublime to the ridiculous...!