Paris

Status
Not open for further replies.
this is how some of the aussies deal with it,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JCfwcd_Ajg4[/QUOTE]

It's nice to see both parties being allowed to protest peacefully by the police.

I doubt if that would be allowed to happen here. The government and the police are far too worried about upsetting one side of the argument (no need to say which one, of course).

Personally, I believe they see muslims as a 'persecuted minority'. I wonder whether the reverse will be true after the take-over.

Sponsored Links
If Ellal was still on here, he may point out to you that "the people we elected to deal with terrorism" trained and armed them in the first place.
....and....? :confused:

....those who you trust to doubt the fire, fuelled it in the first place?...

Who are these people I trust and how do they fit in with Islamic extremism?
Any chance of an answer now that you are sober?

And please, PLEASE try and get your answer in before the village idiot Norcs embarrasses himself any more.

Norcon already gave it to you.

Its easily enough understood.
Nose states....

"Things are being done on our behalf. We live in a democracy whereby we elect people of power to see to it that we have people dealing with terrorism."

So one would assume he trusts them. Its too bad he's too thick to realise they are the ones fueling the fire.

Read more: //www.diynot.com/diy/threads/paris.423224/page-14#ixzz3Ob2fMqEI

Why the sobriety gag? Stifling debate seems to be a modus operandi of some on here.

So....what you are saying is that the anti-terror people are inciting terrorism, yes/no?

Why so evasive? Can you explain what you mean please because not only is your statement a wee bit cryptic it is also rather ambiguous. :confused:

Sponsored Links
So....what you are saying is that the anti-terror people are inciting terrorism, yes/no?

Why so evasive? Can you explain what you mean please because not only is your statement a wee bit cryptic it is also rather ambiguous. :confused:

No it's not!

I trust no politicians.

I have not voted for decades.

We live in a democracy and have a majority government. Ho hum, live with what you got or vote otherwise.

I detest politics and politicians and have made my feelings know about this many times.

Still baffled by Brigadoons statement and his silence is deafening.

The rest of you muppets get dumber by the hour.

So, I ask you and your bezzies once again. If knee jerk reactions are not the answer, What is? How long would you let the situation go on before you decided to do something about it and what would you do?

Nothing I suspect. :rolleyes:
Things are being done on our behalf. We live in a democracy whereby we elect people of power to see to it that we have people dealing with terrorism.
That is my answer.

Hey Squark, would you like that democracy to be abolished and have a different way of life? I'm sure we'd all like to hear what you have planned.

Things are being done on our behalf?
Like open borders you mean?

Just answer the question.(he won't) :LOL:

Here's what you said earlier on in this very thread
Things are being done on our behalf. We live in a democracy whereby we elect people of power to see to it that we have people dealing with terrorism.
. You now say
I trust no politicians.

I have not voted for decades.

Seeing as you haven't voted, you shouldn't really concern yourself with the political and religious matters affecting the UK. Your obviously not bothered (but seemingly have plenty to say)

Seeing as you haven't voted, you shouldn't really concern yourself with the political and religious matters affecting the UK. Your obviously not bothered (but seemingly have plenty to say)
As long as it garners the kind of responses from limited intelligence ******* like you lot then I will go on commenting as long as I can type.

Just answer the question.(he won't) :LOL:
Answered already. Get the village elder to read it for you.

In other words you don't give a damn.

What would you say to the thousands of people who are assaulted, have thier homes robbed, ransacked etc by european criminal gangs that can roam freely in this country?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back