Paris

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
I trust no politicians.

I have not voted for decades.

We live in a democracy and have a majority government. Ho hum, live with what you got or vote otherwise.

I detest politics and politicians and have made my feelings know about this many times.

Still baffled by Brigadoons statement and his silence is deafening.

The rest of you muppets get dumber by the hour.

I've been gainfully employed in the real world :)

More Next flatpack :confused:

Seeing as you haven't voted, you shouldn't really concern yourself with the political and religious matters affecting the UK. Your obviously not bothered (but seemingly have plenty to say)
As long as it garners the kind of responses from limited intelligence ******* like you lot then I will go on commenting as long as I can type.

You totally misread my post there. I didn't say you couldn't comment. I did say you shouldn't concern yourself with things political or religious. Durrrrr

Ahh master of the misquote now are we?? You still don't understand the Queens English though. (look up the difference between concern and comment) ;) ;)

What would you say to the thousands of people who are assaulted, have thier homes robbed, ransacked etc by european criminal gangs that can roam freely in this country?
Call the police. That's what I did.

Yeah and of course that will do a lot of good.

No good at all.

They'd arrest him for leaving the scene of a brain.
Attempted theft of common sense. :LOL:

Yes nausey doesn't give a damn about politics or who runs this country.
But if you've been assaulted or had your home ransacked by european criminal gangs that authorities allow freely into this country(not to mention other scum) and you voice an opinion then you are a ******.

His bum buddy reindeer of course would have you down as a racist ******.

There’s a few reasons why I haven’t posted recently. I have been busy since early last week.
When David Cameron announced the run up to the next General Election, Nigel Farage head-hunted me to organise his election manifesto, well that took up the dinner time on the Monday and then I was busy for a couple of days working out my expenses (in the Nigel Farage way.)
Another reason is that we’re dealing with outright dishonest extremists.
For example, take one of the posts by Johniemelad on Page 1 of this thread:
The silent Majority is part of the problem, they need to stand up and be counted in silence I can only assume they support the murdering evil so called minority.

This is by far the best explanation of the Muslim terrorist situation I have ever read. His references to past history are accurate and clear. Not long, easy to understand, and well worth the read.

A man, whose family was German aristocracy prior to World War II, owned a number of large industries and estates. When asked how many German people were true Nazis, the answer he gave can guide our attitude toward fanaticism.

'Very few people were true Nazis,' he said, 'but many enjoyed the return of German pride, and many more were too busy to care. I was one of those who just thought the Nazis were a bunch of fools. So, the majority just sat back and let it all happen. Then, before we knew it, they owned us, and we had lost control, and the end of the world had come. My family lost everything. I ended up in a concentration camp and the Allies destroyed my factories.'

We are told again and again by 'experts' and 'talking heads' that Islam is the religion of peace and that the vast majority of Muslims just want to live in peace. Although this unqualified assertion may be true, it is entirely irrelevant. It is meaningless fluff, meant to make us feel better, and meant to somehow diminish the specter of fanatics rampaging across the globe in the name of Islam.

The fact is that the fanatics rule Islam at this moment in history. It is the fanatics who march. It is the fanatics who wage any one of 50 shooting wars worldwide. It is the fanatics who systematically slaughter Christian or tribal groups throughout Africa and are gradually taking over the entire continent in an Islamic wave. It is the fanatics who bomb, behead, murder, or honor-kill. It is the fanatics who take over mosque after mosque. It is the fanatics who zealously spread the stoning and hanging of rape victims and homosexuals.

It is the fanatics who teach their young to kill and to become suicide bombers.

The hard, quantifiable fact is that the peaceful majority, the 'silent majority,' is cowed and extraneous. Communist Russia was comprised of Russians who just wanted to live in peace, yet the Russian Communists were responsible for the murder of about 20 million people. The peaceful majority were irrelevant. China's huge population was peaceful as well, but Chinese Communists managed to kill a staggering 70 million people.

The average Japanese individual prior to World War II was not a warmongering sadist. Yet, Japan murdered and slaughtered its way across South East Asia in an orgy of killing that included the systematic murder of 12 million Chinese civilians; most killed by sword, shovel, and bayonet.
And who can forget Rwanda, which collapsed into butchery. Could it not be said that the majority of Rwandans were 'peace loving'?

History lessons are often incredibly simple and blunt, yet for all our powers of reason, we often miss the most basic and uncomplicated of points:
Peace-loving Muslims have been made irrelevant by their silence.

Peace-loving Muslims are becoming our enemy when they don't speak up, because like my friend from Germany, they will awaken one day and find that the fanatics own them, and the end of their world will have begun.

Peace-loving Germans, Japanese, Chinese, Russians, Rwandans, Serbs, Afghans, Iraqis, Palestinians, Somalis, Nigerians, Algerians, and many others have died because the peaceful majority did not speak up until it was too late. As for us who watch it all unfold, we must pay attention to the only group that counts--the fanatics who threaten our way of life.

Lastly, anyone who doubts that the issue is serious is contributing to the passiveness that allows the problems to expand. Let us hope that thousands, world-wide, think about it, and urge others to think about it too - before it's too late.

Now Islamic prayers and ways have been introduced into public schools while the Lord's Prayer was removed and Christianity and her symbols has been deemed offensive. The Islamic way may be peaceful for the time being in our country until the fanatics move in. And we are silent.......

"I am Afraid that God has sent these men to Lay Waste the World"
~Patriarch Cyrus of Alexandria, while negotiating the surrender of Alexandria to the Muslims, 640 AD.
Now nearly all of this quote came from Israel National News, (http://www.israelnationalnews.com/Articles/Article.aspx/6996#!)
But either Johniemelad doesn’t want you to know that, because he doesn’t provide any source for his quote, or it’s an outright attempt at plagiarism.
Either way, it’s dishonest.

A further reason is the ludicrous and scurrilous accusations so loved by the fanatical extremists on this forum such as:
His bum buddy reindeer of course would have you down as a racist ******.
and:
Other apologists, eg. reindeer and the now departed elly, are abetting them by attempting to close down debate and judgement (this is a mortal sin against libertards these days - being judgemental) and hoping to shame the more forthright, honest amongst us with juvenile taunts.

The religion of peace is relying on cowardice and silence to help it in its war. Use of the word war is no exaggeration. Don't help them by shying away from hard truths, censorship or making excuses for their behaviour.

The fourth reason why I haven’t bothered to comment is the persistent ridiculous claims that Islam will take over the government of other countries. It’s been dispelled as a myth before by factual representations of the Muslim population and the fact that only 40% of Muslims want sharia law anyway. I won’t bother repeating the figures as proof, unlike the idiots who keep repeating the ridiculous claims such as:
Brushing it under the carpet will aid the eventual muslim take-over.

The fifth reason why I haven’t commented is the persistent racist remarks that the extremists make with the intention to offend. Whilst assuming that they are safe from any reaction from legal proceedings.

Finally, another reason why I haven’t commented is that, while terrorism is never justified neither is the explicit attempt to offend. In my opinion, that is what Charlie Hebdo set out to do with some of his cartoons.

There is a world of difference between debate, criticism, offence and ridicule.
I whole-heartedly support debate and criticism, but I cannot support, and will object to offence and ridicule.
Before anyone accuses me of supporting terrorism: I do not support terrorism but neither do I support ridicule and offensive cartoons.
I do accept that the French constitution is secular, i.e. devoid of religious influence, but in my mind that does not remove the ability to respect all religions.
And in order to avoid ridicule and offensive cartoons is simple respect of all religious and other institutions, whether as a believer or not. I am not a believer in any religion, but I do avoid giving offence to any. It’s simply respecting others’ beliefs.

I am aware that Norcon and his thwanking buddies’ eyes will have glazed over. That’s because their powers of concentration are limited.

I am still busy for the next few days at least(the reconditioned tractor engine is now in but I still have the front hub bearings and seals to do) but I hope to be back soon to blowe more holes throught the fanatical extremists pathetic arguments, especially johniemelad's and nocon's who occasionally provide attributes for their quotes, but if th quotes are from contentious sources they don't.
As for the quotes from YouTube, well, what's there to say. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Sorry for any spelling or other grammatical errors, i have rattled this commet off, but now I have to go.

Whilst assuming that they are safe from any reaction from legal proceedings.

So, as well as complaining to the mods to get as much as possible deleted just because you don't like it, now you have reported us all to the Police.

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

• Thanks
Reactions: JBR
There’s a few reasons why I haven’t posted recently.

A temporary ban?

The fourth reason why I haven’t bothered to comment is the persistent ridiculous claims that Islam will take over the government of other countries. It’s been dispelled as a myth before by factual representations of the Muslim population and the fact that only 40% of Muslims want sharia law anyway.

Wow! Only 40% want sharia law. That's not many, is it?

Brushing it under the carpet will aid the eventual muslim take-over.

The fifth reason why I haven’t commented is the persistent racist remarks that the extremists make with the intention to offend. Whilst assuming that they are safe from any reaction from legal proceedings.

My comment was racist? Well, yes, I suppose that as the 'R-word' is bandied about indiscriminately these days, anything you disagree with will be 'racist', won't it?

Finally, another reason why I haven’t commented is that, while terrorism is never justified neither is the explicit attempt to offend. In my opinion, that is what Charlie Hebdo set out to do with some of his cartoons.

Did you enjoy watching The Life of Brian? I did. Many Christians were offended and said so.
Of course, they didn't go around shooting people, did they?

It’s simply respecting others’ beliefs.

Like muslims do?

I am aware that Norcon and his thwanking buddies’ eyes will have glazed over. That’s because their powers of concentration are limited.

I thought I'd respond to your diatribe this once, just to prove that my powers of concentration are unaffected by your pointless ramblings and, as you have obviously gone to so much time and trouble (despite your tractor demanding your attention), I thought it would be a polite gesture not to completely ignore this particular post.

Now, do not hesitate to go away again. Your tractor is calling. Don't rush back.

Dear RH,

In your opinion, what is an acceptable course of action, if someone's sensibilities are offended?

Yours sincerely,

B

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back