Paris

Status
Not open for further replies.
React against the known and obvious terrorists. That is essential to prevent them continuing to terrorise innocent civilians.

But avoid reacting against those innocent and non radical people who happen to share the same religion or ethic origins as the in-humane terrorists.

How do you tell the difference?

Just because the majority are quiet does not mean they are not radical or supporters.

They need to get out on the street and march with banners condemning what is being done in the name of their religion. When I see them marching I will applause.

Sponsored Links
Muslim cleric Abu Hamza al-Masri sentenced to life in prison by New York court for supporting terrorism

They might have termed themselves an army, but doesn't mean it was a lot of people.

Do you blame the entire Irish nation or maybe even all Catholics for what the IRA did? What whitespirit and his chums is doing is the same.

None of them have managed to tell me which group they feel best with so I shall assume they are kippers.

Sponsored Links
They need to get out on the street and march with banners condemning what is being done in the name of their religion. When I see them marching I will applause.

By and large, people don't do that. I didn't see the whole country out marching against the iraq war but that doesn't mean everyone in the uk agreed with it.

I think change will eventually come as muslims distance themselves from this sort of thing, but it will take time, and I don't think it's realistic to expect normal everyday muslim people to be held responsible for it.

Just to reiterate that there is far more wrong with the ROP than just terrorism. The problem isn't just about preventing them from killing indigenous populations.

Where are the hordes of people carrying placards

I take it you mean Muslims and as a protest? Why should they. it has nothing to do with them. Similarly when the IRA set a bomb off you wouldn't expect hordes of Catholics carrying banners.
You aren't doing anything except typing nonsense on a diy forum.
As a matter of interest which political group would you most identify with. Ukip, bnp, edl, britain first or another one

You couldn't expect them too if they secretly condone terrorist attacks.
Which of course many do.

Not many condoned the omagh bombing which is why it brought hordes of catholics out unto the street in protest.
Shortly after the peace process began and the irish brought their dogs of war to heel.

Peace process began before Omagh. 'The Irish brought their dogs of war to heel' ? Are you serious here? Surely you know the timeline of your province....Good Friday Agreement etc was before Omagh which is why the dissidents tried to wreck it

I think change will eventually come as muslims distance themselves from this sort of thing, but it will take time,

They need to do it now before some moron(s) start to take things into their own hands.

How do you tell the difference?

I agree.
There is no difference in terms of religious nurture/teachings. They all read from the same book. Some take up arms, some don't. But you can't tell.

Many, many more are a potential threat, purely on the basis that they all share that same twisted religious upbringing.

If you had twenty soldiers coming at you, but only one shoots. It certainly doesn't make the other 19 less dangerous.

If you had twenty soldiers coming at you, but only one shoots. It certainly doesn't make the other 19 less dangerous.

And if you had 20 people coming at you and one of them had a Kalashnikov I think I'd know which one was the threat

I've read that in a poll 28% of British muslims wanted that Salman Rushdie dead. For what? Nutters-no wait don't tell, me they're not real muslims.

• Thanks
Reactions: JBR
None of them have managed to tell me which group they feel best with so I shall assume they are kippers.

Clearly, you are not familiar with many of my previous posts or you would be aware that I am a proud supporter of UKIP. In my opinion, that party is the only sane choice if we are to regain our independence from the EU.

Its critics insist that UKIP is racist (oh dear, there's that ubiquitous word again), but have yet to offer any proof of their assertions.

Now I have answered your question, will you own up to which political party you support. (He won't!)

But let me guess: LimpDems or Greenies?

Are you a Greenham Common woman?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back