parking meters

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
does anyone know of a website that details where pay meter are located for given postcode. cant beleive that there isnt one outhere. would be so helpful for us tradesman!

Sponsored Links
It would be more useful if there was a web site that shows where you can park for free either all day or for some time each day.

Its about time they gave trade callers permission to park free for say up to two hours but ticketing delivery vans is a money spinner.

Tony

unwritten rule around here is a blue van doesn't get a ticket on a meter spot, on anything else it's fair game.

not that it would matter as i wouldn't pay them anyway.

Sounds like an ideal project for someone, but isn't half the fun finding somewhere to park? I found an ideal spot in central Manchester, but prior to that, parked in a bay with not enough money to feed the meter, for an extended job, was unsurprised to find my vehicle clamped, sent the bill to the company. They paid.

Sponsored Links
I have had a ticket for parking in London on a single line at 2315hrs.

There are very few places in inner London where you can park all day but there are a few surprises. There are places on a Red Route where you can park free for an hour between 10am-4pm.

Far better to park and ride on the bus or tube.

Tony

When the general public buy a property they best think about these issues.

I recall driving past a few properties I couldn't legally park anywhere within toolbox range of.

What the customer needs to consider when booking is say "there is no parking, so this is what we and our friends do....." No satisfactory suggestions? Don't book us. Our parking problem is your problem. think where you live or buy bullet proof appliances that don't require a van.

Back