Parkside Lidl replacement bits to tools.

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hello

so, I have a few bits from Lidl parkside tool range, I am happy how they work for me, except human error has resulted is a few issues.
I have made posts similar here. But starting again so all confusion is removed.

now, I don’t ”need” the same brand, replacements, but having the same would keep everything nice and in their place.

I have lost a couple bits to a couple of sets of screw bit sets, and would like a replacement, I emailed Lidl, who forwarded my email on, and was told that the items I am missing bits from were not in warranty, as it was my fault. I am not after a warranty replacements, I am happy to pay for the bits missing.

I am also needing a replacement for a foldable, portable workbench, where I stored it, there was a leek, and now have no top bit, so I need a replacement. I am happy to have a different brand, as long as it still fits.

I also need some peg board hooks and clips, but again, unsure where to get.

there are a few other minor bits missing or broken that I need a new bit.

my questions are, where can I buy replacement bits to tools? There are so many websites out there, but unsure who to trust, or if it will work with my tool sets.

so, any help, thank you.

Sponsored Links
You will only get very basic generic “replacement” parts for parkside tools, like carbon brushes or capacitors. If you can afford them, buy tools like makita which has a uk presence and keep a full range of replacement parts in stock through their approved vendors.

Black and decker do workbenches, search on amazon

Blup

I would suggest that you consider buying duplicates of these cheap "disposable" tools that you are buying, they aren't that expensive compared to sourcing and buying individual spares and you have peace of mind - just keep them in a cupboard in case you need them.

Hello

so, I have a few bits from Lidl parkside tool range, I am happy how they work for me, except human error has resulted is a few issues.
I have made posts similar here. But starting again so all confusion is removed.

now, I don’t ”need” the same brand, replacements, but having the same would keep everything nice and in their place.

I have lost a couple bits to a couple of sets of screw bit sets, and would like a replacement, I emailed Lidl, who forwarded my email on, and was told that the items I am missing bits from were not in warranty, as it was my fault. I am not after a warranty replacements, I am happy to pay for the bits missing.

I am also needing a replacement for a foldable, portable workbench, where I stored it, there was a leek, and now have no top bit, so I need a replacement. I am happy to have a different brand, as long as it still fits.

I also need some peg board hooks and clips, but again, unsure where to get.

there are a few other minor bits missing or broken that I need a new bit.

my questions are, where can I buy replacement bits to tools? There are so many websites out there, but unsure who to trust, or if it will work with my tool sets.

so, any help, thank you.
You can get those items from most of the diy sheds .

Sponsored Links
Cannibalism…

I was thinking of any brand replacement if no parkside regarding the screw bits. Also, I am wanting to upgrade as such the foldable work bench top, to maybe metal… or a good quality top, but not sure where I can get one, that will fit mine, I mean i have made a cheap work surface, but wanting something that will last. Only problem is size.

are they roughly the same size? I am just starting out in the DIY field, and I know I have brought cheap, and will buy twice, but if it gets me into stuff, then I am happy to buy cheap, get a feel of diy and I can upgrade in time. Although I do have some really good, but old tools my granddad left me, but they are somewhere I can’t access until my uncle either allows or dies. my granddad died in 1991, I just turned 3, but he was a royal marine - engineer, who had thousands of £ in equipment.

I am looking for spare parts to all my tools, not just the cheap parkside stuff, some stuff my mum has that are expensive that she got while working as a school site manager/caretaker/janitor/Foreman she has lent tools out to her family, who didn’t look after them and came back with broken batteries, missing sockets and bits or not yet returned.

oh, where can I get a assortment of titanium coated metal drill bits, more the better for less money the better, but keeping the quality? I am going to build a custom storage box for drill bits and driver bits that we have as spares.

As a DIYer , done quite a few products , I started off with a small Bit kit
oh, where can I get a assortment of titanium coated metal drill bits, more the better for less money the better, but keeping the quality? I am going to build a custom storage box for drill bits and driver bits that we have as spares.

But now i would tend to buy , Bosch or dewalt , although I have Bosch to be the better quality

Having carried out a lot of projects, I tend to replace the kit with better quality bits over time
I quite like the longer 50mm versions , impact bits

I have also invested in a few Wera kits

never used any titanium coated drill bits, I pretty much only use the bosch multipurpose/multiconstruction for all materials now - wood, brick , concrete - used to be £10 for a kit of 4
seem to have gone up to a silly price now

I just purchased individually now when on offer .....

i use the 5mm for yellow plugs a lot - so have a few of those and then i use the red and brown plugs occasionally - for brickwork

i believe colbat drill bits are good - expensive , not yet got around to those - i think i have a post on here asking about those

Although I do have some really good, but old tools my granddad left me, but they are somewhere I can’t access until my uncle either allows or dies.
i hope that works out, i have quite a few hand tools from my dad and uncle - so much better quality , although my dad was a cabinet maker and so the tools usually are rosewood, with brass inlay , gauges, squares etc, brilliant planes - my brother has the bandsaw, lathe and a few of the power tools and other hand tools, chisels etc ....

Last edited:
Yeah, prices for the multi use bits are too much to have as backup assortment sets.

I have given my sister a cheap wickes set of bits, drill, screw and I think others too, but can’t remember… why? She is forever loosing bits from our sets, if bits break, fine… but to just loose 3-4 bits at a time, not great, as she has built my niece a new bed, her brand new set, looks like 6 bits missing… they get replaced from our stock. She rarely does DIY, as she has my mum who is great at diy, but her partner is a Royal Navy engineer and has access to amazing equipment, compared to us, but he is often away at sea.

I have just gone to the shed, so I can get measurements of my table saw, as I plan to build a table saw router table unit where I can have a t-track fence, t track sled, built in (but removable) add on bits like clamps, stock blocks etc. anyway, I forgot my tape measur, so I get another out of a Bosch bits set, and under the tape measure was my missing bit… yay…

this has made me wonder though, what is the plastic circle bit with a square bit inside removed in this set? Btw, this set is a draw set incase I forget or get the wrong bit size…

Attachments

• 977C616B-9162-4224-A39E-D256704397C6.jpeg
    977C616B-9162-4224-A39E-D256704397C6.jpeg
    264.4 KB · Views: 38
  • 4415F83A-E469-42B3-AA26-676C4FED3B75.jpeg
    4415F83A-E469-42B3-AA26-676C4FED3B75.jpeg
    263.9 KB · Views: 39

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back