Part No,s for a JAGUAR

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi guys,

Got called out to my first Jaguar. Heating is working fine but no hot water. So after trawling through here im lead to believe that there may be a problem with diaphragm in the DV.

Is there anyway of finding this out before stripping everything down. Couldnt really see anywhere to test the microswitch??

Anyway my further problem is i have no part numbers for this boiler and there are none in the back of the manual. The guys in parts centre just looked blankly at me and murmered something about it being an old ideal boiler.

I need the number for the diaphragm, microswitch (just in case) and the AAV (its leaking).

Any help would be much appreciated again.

G

Sponsored Links
Jaguar is a Protherm boiler under a different badge for Plumb Center. Glow worm/group service were charged with maintaining and warranting these.

Tell them to look under protherm/jaguar for parts, but I cannot find the diaphragm though.

Saying that this is another boiler that I won't go out to :mad:

I think the part you may want is the flow switch
FLOW SENSOR - MECHANIC-Q235
parts center part no 441047

Cheers for that mate.

My parts centre is pants at the minute. There parts guy left and now if you dont have the part number they just shrug their shoulders!!! I imagine that if i said the word protherm to them they would shrug their shoulders again.

Hopefully some bright spark on here has further answers. Think Agile has done some work on them. Come in Tony!!!

Any ideas on how i could test that microswitch??

G

Sponsored Links
Is it the same sort of diaphragm that is used on a Baxi 105.

What about the AAv. Again looks like a common one but the part number would be good.

Thanks again

G

NO! The position of the microswitch should tell you the 105 one has a hole in it!
The aav isn't a separate part. Again, it would be one I would keep in stock, but then I have about 8 different types in stock...

Yeah fair enough point about the hole in the diaphragm. Had one leaking at the microswitch and replacing the diaphragm solved this. Where will i find a part no for the diaphragm. These boilers are supported by HeatCall. Will phone them on tuesday.

The AAV is about 1 1/2" in diameter with a black cap. If that helps!!!!

G

Tony,

You got a part number for the diaphragm?

G

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back