Partially disappearing forum members.

Sponsored Links
upload_2021-1-2_9-5-35.jpeg
She got some Nashers but I do find that attractive in a woman.....

Sponsored Links
Oh that's fantastic.

On a side not many years ago i was dating an Anne Summers model, that was nice.

Ive tracked her down for you......
OIP.W4LCMqjSRmEMieVX8F80FwHaLM

I asked her if it felt like it was a one way relationship....... She had no words........ I think you let her down.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ive tracked her down for you......
OIP.W4LCMqjSRmEMieVX8F80FwHaLM

I asked her if it felt like it was a one way relationship....... She had no words........ I think you let her down.

:LOL: honestly mate she had a figure like that(not so bowed legs) , used to wear these one piece tops with a zip you would just pull down. I still wish i had taken a few pics for posterity of what i witnessed there in front of me, honestly i still thank my guardian angels for that experience, if we ever manage to tap into our brains with computers that's the first thing ill be searching for to upload to the WB ;)

Something strange going on. Teaboyjim disappeared, them kettlemanjim arrived, he went and now there’s a ffatboyjimm popped up yesterday asking the same sort of questions about cars and work clothing. What I find strange is that my posts asking ffatboyjimm whether he was Teaboyjim have all been immediately removed by admin/mods. It’s as if they are encouraging people to rejoin under different user names.

Sponsored Links
Back