Partition

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi every one i have little problem and i am sure it will not be any problem for you i want to partition my drive which have important data i think there is software for this .can you plzzzzzzzzzzzzz tell me about that software.........

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
I've a Pavilion dv6910ea presently operating on landscape Hewlett packard Thirty-two bit.

I have my personal Home windows Seven (complete version) pre-ordered and wish to install the 64 bit edition (which will need a thoroughly clean set up).

We intend to help to make recuperation back-up discs (just in case), but simply wondering in the event that I will have problems basically take away the Hewlett packard recovery partition since I have noticed this may not be of any use when the brand new OS is installed and will also be better whether it's a completely clean set up.

Could it be good to get rid of the recovery partition?
Am i going to have the option to do this throughout customized trunk set up or even need to reformat very first?
Can there be other things other than individual files/folders to backup just before setting up (motorists, and so on...)?

Many thanks

I've only done one HDD partition and used Partition Commander. Sure, it isn't free, but I needed a reliable partition - was to install Linux for software for my Masters Thesis - so needed to make sure I got it right. If getting a reliable partition in place is important to you then I'd say it's worth the investment. Good luck!

Back