Parts are missing but don't know which ones

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I bought this last year I had to say I am not organized person some parts are missing so I can't use it . Any one know what spare parts i should I buy ? Thanks

Attachments

• 20210525_174052.jpg
    20210525_174052.jpg
    220.9 KB · Views: 163
  • 20210525_173537.jpg
    20210525_173537.jpg
    747.8 KB · Views: 149
Sponsored Links
What happened with the table??????

Andy
Nothing. I wrote a long review on that famous site regarding this matter the review team of the company contacted me saying that they will book a technician to look into the table but so far nothing happened. They don't really care about negative review. The table is not that bad although it is far from my expectation. Thank you for your concern.

Sponsored Links
Looks to me like one of those crinkly hose pipes that expand when you turn the tap on and collapse when you turn the water off. Looks like the end without the tap goes on an external pipe and an adaptor goes on the other end. Take it to your local diy store and see what connections they have to fit whatever you want to use on the end.

Links in this post may contain affiliate links for which DIYnot may be compensated.
Links in this post may contain affiliate links for which DIYnot may be compensated.
I saw a set of connectors and a nozzle for a quid in Home Bargains yesterday and it reminded me of this thread.

Were you shopping for new tools again? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Andy
Lol. No, I was next door in Pets at Home and I popped in for a look. Now I think of it, it was B&M, not home bargains. I knew it was one of these shops where the poor people shop. I bought two pairs of gardening gloves, a watering can rose and a floppy crinkly pipe toy thing that you swing round and it makes a noise. Came to less than a fiver I think. Toy was for my grandson to play with. Loads of cheap stuff in there - I might go back for a good look. Maybe there will be some quality tools in there....:rolleyes:

Lol. No, I was next door in Pets at Home and I popped in for a look. Now I think of it, it was B&M, not home bargains. I knew it was one of these shops where the poor people shop. I bought two pairs of gardening gloves, a watering can rose and a floppy crinkly pipe toy thing that you swing round and it makes a noise. Came to less than a fiver I think. Toy was for my grandson to play with. Loads of cheap stuff in there - I might go back for a good look. Maybe there will be some quality tools in there....:rolleyes:
Please don't look down on BM or HB, they have some quality stuff they are not Poundland. I prefer HB. About the photo I put it is the one with right switch confused me. But I will buy a new and longer one so if it is not sorted it is ok thanks.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back