Parts for a Maxol MicroTurbo 40H Boiler MDF?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hello,

I recently had a fault with my Maxol MicroTurbo 40H MDF boiler; got a British Gas engineer round to fix it.
After fixing he said that this make of boiler was not common any more and that there would only be the bear minimum of parts still available for it.

I'd be grateful for people's opinion whether this is true or not? Him saying this worried me in case of further faults.

I have added a picture.

Thank you

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
I tried to fix a few Maxol boilers in E14 Island of Dog before but had to order parts from Preston. They are not complicated boilers through.

Thanks for your replies. It does appear that opinions vary. Thankfully, at present the boiler is doing ok.

post again in six months and give us an update!!
and NO the opinion did nor really vary even replies that were positive acknowledged that parts were rarer than rocking horse poo!! :confused:

Hi Boilerman2,

Apologies in implying I meant there was a variety of opinions in obtaining parts, I was refering to the opinions on the quality of the bolier. Opinions appeared to go from poor to ok.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back