Paslode IM350 DIY service

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I have an old but new to me paslode im350. It's seen better days and is filthy but fires.

I'm planning on cleaning it up and replacing the o-rings. I have the correct oil etc.

Is there any value in replacing the push rods and stem adaptor. I'm not even sure what these do but are offered in some kits. Is it worth doing the spark plug?

Thanks for any advice, I have never tinkered with one of these before

Graeme

Sponsored Links
The pushrods and stem adaptor sit in the fan assembly and must do something with the gas can? They are easy to change so I bought them with origional o rings. The spark plug in my gun looks ok, but dirty.

It is remarkably more dirty inside than I though it would be. Based on nothing I suppose so we will see how it cleans up. Even the case screws were a bit rusty and 2 were missing (I got these also).

Any advice much appreciated

Graeme

Sponsored Links
Well i managed to get it apart and it cleaned up ok with brake cleaner. I was advised not to remove the muffler as it can cause problems with the reload mechanism. After lubing it, it feels better and fires fine :sneaky:
IMG_20181026_143022.jpg IMG_20181026_143328.jpg IMG_20181026_144638.jpg IMG_20181026_154631.jpg

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back