PAT Testing Equipment

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Up until now I have hired a Robin PAT tester to do the various bits of general, domestic and IT items at work. (more than 120 last time). I am thinking of buying a machine so I can do the testing in a staggered manner during the year, allow me to check any suspect items immediately and allow me to test items in our wet room more frequently (monthly)

What are the preferred modest manual testers

I quite like the look of the Kewtech KT71 which should suit my purpose

Constructive comments would be welcome.

Sponsored Links
I would second a reccomendation for the PAT 4 DVF, if you need the flash function,
but I also have no problems with my MEGGER PAT 32. SImple yet effective.

Calder

PAT 4DV is the same tester as a PAT4 DVF without the flash function.

Sponsored Links
Thank you so far. From what I see the Megger is quite a big spend at over £800 and I can live with an auto tester with manual recording. I have all of my items on a combined asset register and test record on our intranet as part of a QA scheme we subscribe to, so it can be viewed by anyone with business to view it. I'm not smart enough to link the output of a PAT tester with the HTML document I have created, so type in the results from paper records.

I wouuld be grateful if anyone has experience of any of the more modestly price testers.

Instead of hiring the same old Robin, why not hire a few others and see what suits you best?

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back