Patience wearing VERY Thin...

Freddie said:
I mentioned we because the many people here who frequent other forums have the same opinion of you which is that you are what they call a troll or prat...........

I presume this is not an insult as you claim to not insult people, but, I have seen peoples opinion of you too, and it's none too flattering. Glass houses and stone throwing? Before you start, some probably have a similar opinion of me, but then they are just misguided. :D

Sponsored Links
All i can say is how wrong you and your others are.
I'm entitled to my views and if i disagree with you slagging me off then i will say so, so ask me if i'm bothered by your stupid attempts to discredit me and i say to you get lost and stop acting like a little child!
I have said nothing that any decent folk would disagree with when attacking you for being so racist in your views. So once again i'll say GET REAL!
Reading what you put above i'd say it's you who are the troll as you try to ridicule anyone who doesn't agree with your viewpoint.

kendor said:
All i can say is how wrong you and your others are.
I'm entitled to my views and if i disagree with you slagging me off then i will say so, so ask me if i'm bothered by your stupid attempts to discredit me and i say to you get lost and stop acting like a little child!
I have said nothing that any decent folk would disagree with when attacking you for being so racist in your views. So once again i'll say GET REAL!
Reading what you put above i'd say it's you who are the troll as you try to ridicule anyone who doesn't agree with your viewpoint.

No attempt at anything Kendor that post had nothing to do with me and thats the gods honest truth it was from last week i think.

I havent trued to discredit anyone i have just noted as have others that----you offer no opinion on the subjects and you offer very little help to anyone ( not that you are obliged to ) but i posted that because i saw last night or this morning most of your new posts and all you did was try to throw in a comment to either put down or get a argumentative reaction from several different people on several different threads.

It is hardly surprising that some people have that kind of view of you and warn the mods that you may have joined their other forums and they do not want it to go the same way.

As regaurds view point Kendor any body as far as i know is allowed to have a different viewpoint as anybody--infact in my case i have even agreed with you on several occasions on different points so that issue doesnt even come into it

Other people have formed an opinion of you from your comments on here and i posted a posting from another forum regarding that-----i can supply you the link as i stated.

I was referrring to any comments made on other forums to which i havn't had any chance to put my side so therefore i treat those comments like any that falsely portray me, with the contempt it deserves.

Sponsored Links
kendor said:
I was referrring to any comments made on other forums to which i havn't had any chance to put my side so therefore i treat those comments like any that falsely portray me, with the contempt it deserves.

Sorry Kendor-- what happened in that thread was some comment was thrown from a new member and the others assumed the new member was you---there was no attempt to falsly portray you or anything like that it was just from what they had seen on here.

Freddie said:
kendor said:

Sorry Kendor-- what happened in that thread was some comment was thrown from a new member and the others assumed the new member was you---there was no attempt to falsly portray you or anything like that it was just from what they had seen on here.
Fair enough Freddie.

Back