Patience wearing VERY Thin...

But on this basis Adam and Tex then i dont see anything wrong in canabalism for humans--i know its happened over the years and used to be widespread many years ago but maybe it was only morals from religion which stopped it

I believe Idi Amin used to do it.

Sponsored Links
Just a warning on the subject of canabalism. If you look at the history of Encephaloma in Animals. This seems to have originated in South Amarica. Although it can cross the species barrier (by the digestion of infected animals), this menthod of transmition is very infrequent, and takes a long time to develop. Once it has crossed the species barrier, the new variant is extremely infectious if eaten by the same species.

This is why Scrapie, and BSE developed (due to feeding the waste products of the meat, back to the same species). It's also why CJD (the human variant) is not very common and typically takes a long time to develop. If, however, you were to eat someone with CJD, you would almost certainly develop CJD yourself, very severely and quickly.

I'm sure there are also other diseases that would also be easy to catch from canibalism, such as AIDS, Hepatitus and Indegestion, to name but a few.

And they say you are what you eat-----imagine eating Cherrie Blair---yuk

Sponsored Links
Freddie said:
And they say you are what you eat-----imagine eating Cherrie Blair---yuk

Wash your Mouth out you filthy minded Boy..that is simplky a disgusting thought!!

What ever possessed you :confused:

:LOL: :LOL:

McCat anyone?

T1_-1_542819.jpg

I saw a programme on channel 4 called "river cottage" with this bloke Hugh something and he was talking about eating Afterbirth Yuk! I know it sounds bad but to give him his due he fryed it up and eat some, its spose to be good for the ladies getting all their lady bits restored after the babies been born. :(

Simon, I bet you wished you had not mentioned the Moggy Munch now!!

Seriously though, I can guarantee that if you were staving to death and the only thing to eat was cat or Dog, you may not like the idea, but you would live a lot longer than the cat or dog..

It is called survival, and something Humans, as a species, are very good at.

It is all well and good having principles about food in the land of Sainsbury and Tesco, but in the land of the Jungle, you kill and eat whatever is available or you die and get eaten..simple law of the food chain I'm afraid.

Now shall we stay on topic or discuss the pain a lettuce feels when those murdering bar steward Veggies kill them in their prime without even a pain killing injection!! :LOL:

Richardp said:
I saw a programme on channel 4 called "river cottage" with this bloke Hugh something and he was talking about eating Afterbirth Yuk! I know it sounds bad but to give him his due he fryed it up and eat some, its spose to be good for the ladies getting all their lady bits restored after the babies been born. :(

In one part of China Richard they do it such things together with supposedly miscarried or aborted feotus but that is supposidly being stamped out.

I saw a programme once show on tv where in china in a restraunt they served cat for lunch. first of all they put the live cat in ice cold water for a min then put it in boiling water for a min or so take it out still alive then strip its fur of alive then frow it into boiling fat and fry it.

this should be banned the chinese should be shamed.

isnt that the same fate that awaits lobster (apart from the fur bit of course)

you cant just say you are a 'some meat' eater

some parts of the world find cats a delicacy we dont

some parts of the world eat horses we prefer to lose shirts on them

its all part of lifes rich tapestry

if you dont fancy it dont eat it

when did we become the worlds policeman

i think it was ghandi who when asked what he thought of western civilisation replied

i think it would be a great idea.

parts of China they build their houses with a pig sty underneath the loo, this has to be extreme recycling. imagine being invited round for dinner. :LOL:

Richardp said:
parts of China they build their houses with a pig sty underneath the loo, this has to be extreme recycling. imagine being invited round for dinner. :LOL:

Some parts of England they have movable homes :LOL:

Sponsored Links
Back