Most British Muslims 'oppose Muhammad cartoons reprisals'

I see you've been trawling racist and anti-Islamist websites again.

Wouldn't you be happier among your own kind?

Sponsored Links
I see you've been trawling racist and anti-Islamist websites again.

Wouldn't you be happier among your own kind?
I think that you are mis-lead. The majority on here are not opposed to Islam, just the terrorist wing of their religion. Afterall and surely you must agree, any religion claiming to be peaceful ( as most do I guess ) are hypocrites.
As a total non-believer, I have no problem at all with people wanting to believe in something that will / might give them comfort. The main problem is that Islam and it's followers live in the past, whereby other religions are up to date. Look at all the Religious conflicts in recent times and try to work it out.
It's like football supporters - my team is better than yours.
Religion and their followers are just the same. Myopic and can't see the trees through the woods.

So it's only approx. 1.5 million muslims who feel sympathy for the Hebdo terrorists - in The UK alone.
I have sympathy for their reasons, but this doesn't mean that I condone their action :confused:

Their reasons don't worry me. It's the fact that they are prepared to take the actions that they did that makes me think that some naïve people have made a grave error.

It's unlikely to be the people that made that error who will suffer.

Sponsored Links
Back