Patience wearing VERY Thin...

jasy said:
Close the borders. No-one from a muslim country looking to settle here should be allowed in. The remainder need to swear an allegiance to support and recognise this countries laws and beliefs. Failure to do so will result in immediate one way ticket. We are so good at letting others do what they want in our country, so much so that we are not allowed to live our lives for fear of upsetting the MINORITIES, yes the MINORITIES. Well, bol*ocks to them..............i cant see a group of english ex pats stirring up trouble in Pakistan or Afghanistan can you????!! And for the do gooders who dont like this post they can pi*s off as well

Very good points and very true Jasy

Sponsored Links
Freddie said:
jasy said:
Close the borders. No-one from a muslim country looking to settle here should be allowed in. The remainder need to swear an allegiance to support and recognise this countries laws and beliefs. Failure to do so will result in immediate one way ticket. We are so good at letting others do what they want in our country, so much so that we are not allowed to live our lives for fear of upsetting the MINORITIES, yes the MINORITIES. Well, bol*ocks to them..............i cant see a group of english ex pats stirring up trouble in Pakistan or Afghanistan can you????!! And for the do gooders who dont like this post they can pi*s off as well

Very good points and very true Jasy

he is well awak

Moz said:
securespark

are you a child rapist abroad too .. just to play along ??

maybe if infant child rape parties were on show /offer you would of b*****r an raped a lil kid too ,as well ? ...NO? yeah right

what stops us thinking your a not a child paedo too .. as its prooved animal molestors are child rapers too

or are you a selective type guy ? yeah hmm

I shall dismiss this as drunken ramblings. Your suggestions are completely ridiculous (linking meat-eating to paedophilia) and if you continue in the same vein, I shall contact the Mods.

Are you a meat-eater? Are you a paedophile?

Are there any strictly vegetarian paedophiles?

Get real.

Moz, you put some great stuff on here mate :D and at other times you post a load of drunken ramblings that either insult or intimidate people. Sort it out me old mate ;)

Sponsored Links
securespark said:
Moz said:
securespark

maybe if infant child rape parties were on show /offer you would of b*****r an raped a lil kid too ,as well ? ...NO? yeah right

what stops us thinking your a not a child paedo too .. as its prooved animal molestors are child rapers too

or are you a selective type guy ? yeah hmm

I shall dismiss this as drunken ramblings. Your suggestions are completely ridiculous (linking meat-eating to paedophilia) and if you continue in the same vein, I shall contact the Mods.

Are you a meat-eater? Are you a paedophile?

Are there any strictly vegetarian paedophiles?

Get real.

I can see what Moz was getting at there's no need to get heavy with him.

On the other hand i suppose it all depends how -------------nah bad joke the pc crowd would be on me for ever

Can't see a problem with eating cat or dog, it comes down to what you're used to.

We fed animal product to our cattle for years.

petewood said:
Can't see a problem with eating cat or dog, it comes down to what you're used to.

We fed animal product to our cattle for years.

Yep and if we are lucky not many will die--if we are unlucky then maybe millions could be affected, but then again there is too many people so killing a few billion one way or another aint gonna affect things very much but will improve the planet

In nature you dont get meat eaters eating other meat eaters,
Makes the phrase "food chain" kinda redundant then. Should have just been called food link.

Moz said:
securespark

That's a bit of a leap from having an unusual diet. Moz have you ever exceded the speed limit. If you have, you have broken the law. If your prepared to break one of the laws of our country, you must be a murdering serial rapist that supplies hard drugs to children, so that you can turn them into prostitutes. I'm surprised you need to do this with all the money you make from armed robbery and mugging old ladies. :LOL:

Still waiting for evidence of that survey. I never believe hearsay evidence about what any "survey" says. Just the cynic in me I suppose.

Well i always like to learn Tex but i cant think of a meateater eating another meateater so perhaps you will enlighten?

TexMex said:
Still waiting for evidence of that survey. I never believe hearsay evidence about what any "survey" says. Just the cynic in me I suppose.

Tex, I have hunted high and low for some linkable online reference to the survey, but what little ref was on the Rad 2 site has gone and the survey seems to have disapeared.

Considering that the Guy from the British Council of Muslims was interviewed and asked for his opinion, I can't see it being false or exagerated, the Guy was genuilny gobsmacked by some of the findings..

HOWEVER, I do wonder if afterwards they have looked more closely at the figures and found them wanting. Perhaps it was a very small survey in a specific part of a community so it would taint the results they way the researchers wanted? We all knwo they play this sort of game.

Whilst, like you, I am now a bit cynical of the reported results, I do find myself still being more skeptical that I was about the Mulsim issues. I do stand by my comments about my feelings in my initial post.

I will still look for this survey though and post anything I find.

Freddie said:
Well i always like to learn Tex but i cant think of a meateater eating another meateater so perhaps you will enlighten?

Humans eating cats and dogs, for one example... I don't approve, but that's what the Chinese do. The idea of it makes me feel sick, and I would sooner go hungry until I could find something veggie than to eat felines and canines, but that's what they do. It happens in Africa too: A geography teacher at my school loved recounting the story of when he spent some time in a village in Africa, and the villagers had to shoot a lion that had wandered into the village. Far better to cook and eat it than just leave it to waste.

Now, if you think about it, as a carnivore must eat many animals during the course of its life, there will be far fewer carnivores than herbivores. So, carnivore-on-carnivore violence will be far less common than carnivore-on-herbivore violence.

Carnivore's generally eat animals smaller than themselves. So the effect is exaggerated: loads of prey to each predator.

Depends on your definition of meat though. I have seen hamsters catch and eat insects, that is an animal you would typically describe as vegetarian yet there it is eating "meat".

Then you have ant-eaters. An ant will eat other insects. Then an anteater will eat ants.

Seals are carnivores, yet they are predated around the world by Polar bears, sharks, Killer Whales, and even other seals (such as the leopard seal).

The mongoose is carnivorous, yet is on the menu of Tigers (in Asia) and will be taken by Cheetahs and hyenas in Africa.

As humans, we are in fact, omnivorous, (eat meat and veg). Other primates (such as chimps and mandrills) are also omnivorous and even canabalistic. This gives rise to omnivore on omnivore action. In fact, these other primates, in common with humans, will eat just about anything going. Even the large cats have to be wary of them, if they have young.

Tigers are also known to take other cats (including smaller tigers). Just about ALL carivorous reptiles are canabalistic. I can't think of a single snake species that is herbivorous, yet the list of animals that consider them as food is massive.

As for this sentimentality towards cats. I think you'll find that Pigs are actually more inteligent than cats. If we started keeping sheep as pets, I'm sure you'd find the concept of eating lamb, absolutely barbaric. Come to think of it, if intelect is the measure of what animals are fit for consumption, this could be a way of reducing crime on our streets. Anyone up for a bit of barbequed chav scum? ;) :LOL:

I didnt know that of the other animals except the seals i know they eat penguins

Sponsored Links
Back