Patience wearing VERY Thin...

Freddie
lets say your in Peru ...

your on a camping trip say , the elders invite you to a meet late at night , your a bit ****ed not off your skull , they over doggie/catus , you are told what it is ...who you played with earlier ..
A/
I would pretend to feind upset /sick an go back too the tents ..
B/
dive in a eat all ,its a third world country but Im sure my UK bellY will cope ?

C/differ an wither ... ummm an arrr til its forced down ourer throats by happy locals ....

Sponsored Links
Moz said:
securespark

That is awful when .. other breed animals are there ...too eat ..

are you a child rapist abroad too .. just to play along ??

maybe if infant child rape parties were on show /offer you would of b*****r an raped a lil kid too ,as well ? ...NO? yeah right

so if cat is on menu you say Yes............ yummy ..

what stops us thinking your a not a child paedo too .. as its prooved animal molestors are child rapers too

or are you a selective type guy ? yeah hmm

:eek:

Freddie said:
Oh dear i have started something but Moz does have a very good point though

:eek: :eek:

Well my view on it and its not to argue with anybody elses view----is i personally wouldnt work for months or years and scrimp or save to got to such holes, if i wanted to spend a millisecond in a hole i could stop off and visit a nackers caravan.

The world is still really a big place, i never understand why people want to visit such peasent infested places as China --cambodia--vietnam--i know they are on the up now but they are still ****pots on the planet at best

What about the amazon before it goes for good--Alaska Canada America Bahamas-Australia-New Zealand etc etc etc

People travel thousands of miles to look at the China wall and the big cities of china etc--visit cambodia to watch everybody hoping around a stinking peasent what?----sorry its just not my cup of tea and i would never go to those places if you payed for me to go there.

One thing back on subject--if you note the places where they eat things that make us puke then it says it all really--bit like you if you won the lotto--i mean you aint gonna touch beans on toast or luncheon meat again are you and you aint gonna spend two weeks in Butlins either.

rederech said:
I am very proud of my country, it tolerance to others but I believe that
political correctness is destroying everything that made the U.K.
proud of its democracy and its freedoms. No longer do we have a
united front in the face of adversity and adverse situations.

An example is that of our ARMY should reflect the various ethnic groups and population within its country in order to carry out its duties
through out the world.

There are 1 million 500 thousand muslims in this country yet only
300 make up the 130000 personnel in our army. Check army defence figures.

Further ABOUT 70 young Muslim men have left Britain to join the insurgents who are fighting coalition troops in Iraq, senior security sources have revealed.
Link : http://www.timesonline.co.uk/article/0,,2087-1669637,00.html

I am all for people coming to this country and integrating as a famous
phrase stated, 'When in Rome do as the Romans do'

I am not asking people to give up their beliefs but when you take up
a British Passport allegance should first be to your country and
secondly to your religion.

Finally a recent article posted showed that British Muslims want Islamic courts.

A special Guardian/ICM poll based on a survey of 500 British Muslims found that a clear majority want Islamic law introduced into this country in civil cases relating to their own community. Some 61% wanted Islamic courts - operating on sharia principles - "so long as the penalties did not contravene British law".

That will be a tough line to draw. If the penalties don't contravene British law, it won't be Sharia. But if it's Sharia, they will.

Our laws seem no longer adequate ?
What next ?

i for one am happy to see the army has very few muslims in as i wouldnt trust anyone that wont put his country first

imagine a group of tooled up muslims in army uniforms and with army weapons laying waste in the centre of the uk ? no chance m8ty me thinks they wont even be allowed to join up now

Sponsored Links
Go to a Commonwealth WW2 war cemetery, and count how many headstones you see with a star and crescent...

Tell me, why the heck would someone be joining the army if they didn't put country first? It's kinda in the job description. Anyone who signs up knows there is the possibility they will end up laying down their life for their country, you don't join up because you think it will be a nice hobby to fill in the hours between praying.

Anyway, we let satanists in the Royal Navy...

Well, I have been known to listen to "Stairway to Heaven" backwards once or twice...

AdamW said:
Well, I have been known to listen to "Stairway to Heaven" backwards once or twice...
Does your orientation to your HiFi make a difference then? :)

No, but I start the song, wait for it to finish and then sprint at 680m/s AWAY from the speakers. As I am travelling at Mach 2 I pass the sound wavefronts at the correct pitch, but in the reverse order, and get to hear those immortal words "Play backwards, hear words sung" at the end of the song.

AdamW said:
No, but I start the song, wait for it to finish and then sprint at 680m/s AWAY from the speakers. As I am travelling at Mach 2 I pass the sound wavefronts at the correct pitch, but in the reverse order, and get to hear those immortal words "Play backwards, hear words sung" at the end of the song.
You'd be better off travelling at the speed of light then stopping as you could then listen to it before you even put it on. :)

securespark said:
Joking aside, I had BBQ'd cat in Kuching in the early 80's (funnily enough Kuching is Malay for Kitten...), and it was superb.

Before everyone leaps on me, they bred the cats for meat, just like we do with cows, sheep etc..

apart from Fishes we don't seem to eat other meat eaters ? pigs would eat abit of meat but are not considered carnivore ? unless you know different :D

Freddie, You`re not the Hamster eating Freddie, are you? :eek: Pigs will eat a LOT of meat. ie a whole human body

securespark said:
Joking aside, I had BBQ'd cat in Kuching in the early 80's (funnily enough Kuching is Malay for Kitten...), and it was superb.

I had one last week, but don't tell the neighbour :p

nstreet said:
securespark said:

I had one last week, but don't tell the neighbour :p

Wait untill your miss's finds out you have been eating the neighbours pussy :LOL:

Richard is correct in what he has touched on and i think this is where religions get their bits from aswell.

In nature you dont get meat eaters eating other meat eaters, you do get scavengers eating the dead flesh of others but thats rare and the blood will have long gone.

Pigs do eat meat when scavenging and perhaps that why they are cosidered unclean in religion as they arent dirty anywhere else they are infact quite a clean animal in their natural state.

In religion the blood cannot be consumed of meat and only vegie animals and in nature meat eaters only eat vegie animals so for humans to eat another meat eater--dogs and cats--perhaps some disease will develop or something i dont know---it is a fairly new thing in China as they where always starving up untill recently

jasy said:
Close the borders. No-one from a muslim country looking to settle here should be allowed in. The remainder need to swear an allegiance to support and recognise this countries laws and beliefs. Failure to do so will result in immediate one way ticket. We are so good at letting others do what they want in our country, so much so that we are not allowed to live our lives for fear of upsetting the MINORITIES, yes the MINORITIES. Well, bol*ocks to them..............i cant see a group of english ex pats stirring up trouble in Pakistan or Afghanistan can you????!! And for the do gooders who dont like this post they can pi*s off as well

Seconded :!:

Sponsored Links
Back