Patio paint

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi,

Can anyone tell me about their experiences with painting their patio, how long it lasted and if they could recommend any paints please?

I have a concrete square slab patio that is approx 18sqm that I'd like to extend the life of a bit, its in OK condition for few more years I'd say but the colour no longer matches what I've done with the rest of the area.

I'm not expecting miracles and am happy to spend 1-200 quid if I can get another 2-3 years out of it. I was looking at coo-var driveway paint and also a Watco paint, I called Watco and they were rather luke warm on painting a patio with their stuff.

Cheers

Sponsored Links
My Mrs was showing me some before and after pictures of someone she follows on Instagram. They took 20 year old yellow patio flags and painted them with Everest concrete paint in grey. The result was impressive and was applied quickly with a masonry roller but I cannot tell you anymore than that. Hope it helps you

Hi Peanut,

Thank you I appreciate that, helpful to know it comes up well. I took the plunge and ordered some coo-var antislip floor paint for the patio and stairs. £110 quid read some good reviews, if I get a couple of more years out of the patio I'm happy. Just need to give it a very thorough clean and some nice weather.

Cheers

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back