Paying for new boiler with credit card?

Sponsored Links
We accept credit and Debit Cards, as long as paperwork is signed and you pay the 3.5% charge I don't care how you pay ( We charge the same be it a credit or a debit card as we have a cheaper terminal with no monthly fee so costs the same)

I'm even considering passing on the cost to deposit a cheque Lloyd's charge me £0.65 per deposit slip + £0.35 per Cheque £1.00 will cover that, I prefer payment by Bacs Now a days using faster pay it can be sent from a smartphone and registered on mine within 5 minutes, Barclay's Ping it is another one that's free & quick

I don't charge for Cash, Ping-it (Unless they start charging us), Cheques (Yet) and Bacs but the credit-card company charge me 2.75% plus i have to buy the terminal and pay for the data, its for your convenience after all so why should i put everyones prices up 3.5% to cover the occasional card user

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back