PC is doing more harm than good for the people its supposed to protect.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Sponsored Links
They should both be bumped off

The only time they should spend in jail / prison is the years up to there 18th birth day

There after out the back and up against the wall

What is the PC angle here? I'm not being argumentative, I just can't find it.

Sponsored Links
Asian kids killing Asian kids
Black kids killing black kids.

If the police could do their job without having one arm held behind their back then maybe so many young kids would not be dead.
Again, not being argumentative but I don't see the connection

Where there are no doubts, as seems to be the case here. I can't see a reason to let the perpetrator live.

Must admit I was confused by the title:

PC is doing more harm than hood for the people its supposed to protect.​

Police constable, desktop computer, why is a hoody harmful....

There may be a connection with woke pressure on cops, but I doubt it in cases like this.

The PC brigade are to blame for these pointless deaths.

His poor mother and family will forever suffer. I hope these two scum rot in jail.

Yep PC gone mad we have an Indian as PM and quite a few in the cabinet - it's not representative of the wider population is it.

Asian kids killing Asian kids
Black kids killing black kids.

If the police could do their job without having one arm held behind their back then maybe so many young kids would not be dead.

Which arm is tied behind their back? You mean the corrupt Met?

Where there are no doubts, as seems to be the case here. I can't see a reason to let the perpetrator live.

Must admit I was confused by the title:

PC is doing more harm than hood for the people its supposed to protect.​

Police constable, desktop computer, why is a hoody harmful....

There may be a connection with woke pressure on cops, but I doubt it in cases like this.

I think it does when Police don't pull young Asian or black kids up in fear of being labelled racist.

The same dogs breaths moaning about Political correctness are the same ones wanting to underfund police forces and training.

Sir Galloping
Has just illustrated what I mean by PC brigade.

Sorry I didn't make my point clearer.

I think it does when Police don't pull young Asian or black kids up in fear of being labelled racist.
But the reverse is true.

Surely you know that?

What point is that?

That people like you taint the police as being corrupt.

But of course the Met are not all corrupt, just as not all Muslims are terrorist or white football fans are hooligans.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back