PC is doing more harm than good for the people its supposed to protect.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
And that includes you!

You do realise that what you are saying is that you wish to live in a police state...

Well you are getting your wish...

Some of us think that is a bad thing, but then you'll be one of those bleating the loudest when your perceived rights are breached...

"First they came for" etc etc

You probably don't understand that!
Yes, and I would not mind that at all.
In most countries in EU police can and do stop anyone for no reason.
They search you and your car if they feel like it and there's no come back to them.
You simply can't complain because you've been stopped and searched.
Criminals feel empowered here because police can't do anything unless they have a valid reason to stop them.
It's just wrong.

Yes, and I would not mind that at all.
In most countries in EU police can and do stop anyone for no reason.
They search you and your car if they feel like it and there's no come back to them.
You simply can't complain because you've been stopped and searched.
Criminals feel empowered here because police can't do anything unless they have a valid reason to stop them.
It's just wrong.

I'm with you. We have kids in my town skirting around on mopeds with passages and no helmets or number plates.

I see kids walking around on hot days clothed up with balaclavas on.

Sponsored Links
Yep PC gone mad we have an Indian as PM and quite a few in the cabinet - it's not representative of the wider population is it.
The aristocracy and Etonians is not representative of the wider population either. If you want a government more representative, vote labour!
I think it does when Police don't pull young Asian or black kids up in fear of being labelled racist.
Nonsense. Blacks and Asians are far more likely to be stopped by the police.

The aristocracy and Etonians is not representative of the wider population either. If you want a government more representative, vote labour!

Nonsense. Blacks and Asians are far more likely to be stopped by the police.

True in London not so true in Glasgow. Or in my Essex town.

It's a vanity thread from bodd.
A poor attempt at trying to show he's not a racist whilst simultaneously showing he's a racist.

Just remember Mrs Bod is of part Indian blood.

Then they would pull over a few innocent white kids to make it look even and that they are doing their job

But they don't.

The scales are tilted heavily and clearly against non-whites.

But they don't.

The scales are tilted heavily and clearly against non-whites.

In my town most crime has Been committed by white kids. Hence why white kids get pulled up more the Asian and black kids.

Then they would pull over a few innocent white kids to make it look even and that they are doing their job
Pulling innocent (any skin colour)people up to balance the figures and then wonder why there is an issue

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back