PC is doing more harm than good for the people its supposed to protect.

Status
Not open for further replies.
which department, what grade, how long is his contract, which country he from
Did training in Cyprus (NHS)
ThenIsraeli Hospital Now serving his 2 final years in Slough then Oxford fbefore he's totally qualified

He's Australian.

What's it got to do with you :ROFLMAO:

Sponsored Links
I expected nothing less from the likes of you.
You mean cold hard facts unlike the brexit flag waving lunatics that will believe any crap written in the wail and sun.

The Tories are so PC they have an Indian PM and Home Sec both who are totally useless.

All the decent Tory MPs have been sidelined by the lunatic brigade.

Hour and 15 off peak, maybe, hour and a half. It's the Heathrow/London traffic before 9am is the killer. Probably ok on shift work, the peak hours are grim.

He's trying to rent a decent flat in West Ealing area. His new wife (American) has a job in the city

I think this story typifies the harm that the PC brigade have brought to this country. A white security guards natural instinct was not acted upon for fear of being branded a racist. I mean, it’s only natural for an Asian bloke to be walking through a packed Ariana Grande concert with what looks like a hundredweight of bricks in a backpack, innit?

This was the youngster on minimum wage, expected to be an experienced guard ?

Lawler said he attempted to use his radio to alert the security control room but claimed he could not get through due to radio traffic.
He then left the arena and took up his position outside the City Room and made no further attempt to raise the alarm.
Mr Lawler agreed he simply "gave up" trying to use the radio and just got on with his job.
In his prepared statement to the inquiry, the Showsec security guard also said: "I felt unsure about what to do.

Sponsored Links
Lets not forget the Tories gave us austerity and off the back of that failure they gave us Brexit, utter shambolic handling of the economy.

The form of austerity implemented by the demonic Tories was never needed it was pure ideology.

It's a convenient excuse to blame away their failures.

The only brigade that causes continuous harm is the tory voting maniacs runining this beautiful country with their hate.

Is your hatred because sunack is non white ?? As are a few of the other government members ???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back