PC is doing more harm than good for the people its supposed to protect.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lizz (Caribbean) and Hen (Peruvian)
Jean pronounced John, (Spanish)
Jaswinder, referred to as Dave (Punjabi)
Seb (Spanish/American parents, has lived and worked in both Countries)

All of them are classed as good friends and we often go out together for meals and drinks and at home. All of them non white and various shades of skin colour, but all good people.

Sponsored Links
Is it????

My friends brother who's just arrived to work for the NHS as a doctor will be staying at my house until he gets a rental. I'm also trying to get him insured for my car so he can commute from Essex to Slough.

Bloody foreigners taking our jobs cars and spare rooms.
which department, what grade, how long is his contract, which country he from

Lizz (Caribbean) and Hen (Peruvian)
Jean pronounced John, (Spanish)
Jaswinder, referred to as Dave (Punjabi)
Seb (Spanish/American parents, has lived and worked in both Countries)

All of them are classed as good friends and we often go out together for meals and drinks and at home. All of them non white and various shades of skin colour, but all good people.

Spanish ??

Only 2 freinds than Spanish don’t count

Last edited:
Spanish ??

Only 2 freinds than Spanish don’t count
Thank you for vetting my friends.

Spanish/American definitely counts, I can assure you. Been in a car with him in USA when stopped by the police. A definite racially profiled stop

Sponsored Links
You could have asked me how many of my mates are circus juggling acts - I would have swerved that pointless idiocy, too.
Why would I ask someone who is going on about another person that he accuses of being racist whether they had any friends that were circus juggling acts? I simply asked whether you had any true friends of colour.

Thank you for vetting my friends.

Spanish/American definitely counts, I can assure you. Been in a car with him in USA when stopped by the police. A definite racially profiled stop

I disagree and imo
It don’t count
And
This is the UK not the US

I think this story typifies the harm that the PC brigade have brought to this country. A white security guards natural instinct was not acted upon for fear of being branded a racist. I mean, it’s only natural for an Asian bloke to be walking through a packed Ariana Grande concert with what looks like a hundredweight of bricks in a backpack, innit?

Last edited:
It's not that bad did it myself the other week

Hour and 15 off peak, maybe, hour and a half. It's the Heathrow/London traffic before 9am is the killer. Probably ok on shift work, the peak hours are grim.

It's a convenient excuse to blame away their failures.

The only brigade that causes continuous harm is the tory voting maniacs runining this beautiful country with their hate.
I expected nothing less from the likes of you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back