PC is doing more harm than good for the people its supposed to protect.

Status
Not open for further replies.
How many friends 'of colour' do you and your family have? When I say friends, I mean close friends - those that you would go round to their house for a meal or who you would invite round to yours for a meal. Or go out solely socially with and not part of a group. Or go on holiday with. Or who act as godparents to your children or you theirs? I have none. Does that mean I treat them with disdain? Does that make me racist? Should I actively go out and look for some to show political correctness?

I used to have a black cat called Bob Marley, given to me as a kitten by a West Indian friend.

Sponsored Links
I have none. Does that mean I treat them with disdain? Does that make me racist?
No.
Nor does having friends or relatives that are, excuse bodds obsessive behaviour.
Your post is utterly pointless in regards to boddd and his obsession.

Sponsored Links
Bodd's done that frequently and has made no secret of his disdain for those of colour.
20230714_154733.jpg

This person of colour manged to get into a photograph of my daughter.

I had him arrested for impersonating a friend.

How many friends 'of colour' do you and your family have? When I say friends, I mean close friends - those that you would go round to their house for a meal or who you would invite round to yours for a meal. Or go out solely socially with and not part of a group. Or go on holiday with. Or who act as godparents to your children or you theirs? I have none. Does that mean I treat them with disdain? Does that make me racist? Should I actively go out and look for some to show political correctness?

I wonder if he would spend thousands to go visit them in the Middle East. ?

Another strawman
Is it????

My friends (above) brother who's just arrived to work for the NHS as a doctor will be staying at my house until he gets a rental. I'm also trying to get him insured for my car so he can commute from Essex to Slough.

Bloody foreigners taking our jobs cars and spare rooms.

Last edited:
No, don't get it?
What causes you to keep posting things that are not true?

Is it blind prejudice?

Or something else?

What is the PC angle here? I'm not being argumentative, I just can't find it.
Again, not being argumentative but I don't see the connection
Must admit I was confused by the title:

There may be a connection with woke pressure on cops, but I doubt it in cases like this.
What point is that?
Not seeing the point either.

Just another excuse thread for bodd to moan about race.

My friends brother who's just arrived to work for the NHS as a doctor will be staying at my house until he gets a rental. I'm also trying to get him insured for my car so he can commute from Essex to Slough.

By the time he gets round the M25 to Slough it'll be time to go home again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back