PC is doing more harm than good for the people its supposed to protect.

• Thread starter Deleted member 294929
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
I see more and more white kids in London these days. London is flipping again. Most if these young white kids are from wealthy families and are less likely to be carrying knives as the black kids are.
Between 2011 and 2021 the proportion of white British people in greater London region dropped from 45% to 37%.

Should we just assume everything you say is wrong now as a time saving measure?

Sponsored Links
Between 2011 and 2021 the proportion of white British people in greater London region dropped from 45% to 37%.

Should we just assume everything you say is wrong now as a time saving measure?

I don't dispute this but in parts of London it's flipped. As prices get higher I'll imagine the flipping will spread.
Even Tottenham has posh areas. :D

You find time to post more then a dozen times, but fail to do 5 mins research? Obviously more important things for you, other than the truth. Like starting threads on race, for example, with little or no facts, or reasoning, to back them up. How many is it now?

Great work bodd. (n)

Who research should I be reading ? Left skewered tẅàť findings. Even if the research is correct, there are still your kids being murdered on our streets

Sponsored Links
You find time to post more then a dozen times, but fail to do 5 mins research? Obviously more important things for you, other than the truth. Like starting threads on race, for example, with little or no facts, or reasoning, to back them up. How many is it now?

Great work bodd. (n)

Who research should I be reading ? Left skewered **** findings. Even if the research is correct, there are still your kids being murdered on our streats
They should be free to do their job.

What's colour or race got to do with it?
If Cardiff were playing at Leeds

The police would looking out for Football hooligans from the away team mixing it in and around Leeds town centre. Theres no point stopping people with shopping bags with Asian appearance.

What do you think "PC" means?

Does it mean "not using insulting or derogatory words for people whom you consider different to yourself?"

How can it encourage crime?
Political correctness; in meaning is good used by people who mean good.
But it doesn't work John

Who research should I be reading ? Left skewered tẅàť findings. Even if the research is correct, there are still your kids being murdered on our streets
We get it, you're upset over knife crime. But just wildly lashing out with randomly chosen, and slightly racist, approaches doesn't help. We've tried that for years and years and here we are.

If only some elements of the police were sensible people and realised this. If only they were smart enough to do their jobs well they'd put together a system for establishing what their local issues with knife crime were and then look at proven measures to tackle it. Rather than just strip searching some non-white kids.

We get it, you're upset over knife crime. But just wildly lashing out with randomly chosen, and slightly racist, approaches doesn't help. We've tried that for years and years and here we are.

OK your an improvement on Caraman's post. Maybe you could help him out here by posting my slightly racist posts.

We went to our grandsons first sports day at his school yesterday. Of course, we were expecting to see some kind of competitiveness such as a race or a competition to see who could run the quickest or throw something or jump the furthest. No chance. Whilst there were such events as long jump, egg and spoon, obstacle courses etc, there were no competitions as such. Instead, they were all given a tick list and could walk round in their own time with their parents and grandparents trying out those things on their own. Of course, the children knew no better and missed out on the feeling of victory as a winner or disappointment of losing and of course, everyone was a winner. He even got a certificate for 'taking part' and a medal with a pink ribbon at the end of it. In my mind, that’s PC gone mad.

There are other examples: https://uk.news.yahoo.com/10-examples-ridiculous-political-correctness-150911412.html

Whatever happened to the (scaffold) pole vault, eh? :unsure: :LOL:

OK your an improvement on Caraman's post. Maybe you could help him out here by posting my slightly racist posts.
Read it again, the policies and approaches you like are racist. That's different to saying the posts are racist.

This is just another 'things were better when we could beat our wives' thread. Nothing more and nothing more noble.

Read it again, the policies and approaches you like are racist. That's different to saying the posts are racist.

No the emphasis is not on me..... Its on you to show me what you find offensive . Then I'll look at it.

We won't get nowhere otherwise as I don't think I've written anything racist.

If only some elements of the police were sensible people and realised this. If only they were smart enough to do their jobs well they'd put together a system for establishing

This I do agree with you. Some police haven't caught up with modern times. What's wrong with a tactfully gentle non aggressive approach when its needed.

They don't seem to understand the world we are now living in.

I'm not saying there is not room for aggressive policing but what makes our police the best in the world is their approachability, helpfulness and understanding
Not all officers unfortunately.

This I do agree with you. Some police haven't caught up with modern times. What's wrong with a tactfully gentle non aggressive approach when its needed.

They don't seem to understand the world we are now living in.

I'm not saying there is not room for aggressive policing but what makes our police the best in the world is their approachability, helpfulness and understanding
Not all officers unfortunately.
Almost sounds like you would like a "pc" system

Political correctness; in meaning is good used by people who mean good.
But it doesn't work John
It is no longer common or generally acceptable to call people with caravans G*****, or people from the Indian sub-continent P****, or Jewish people Y***, or black people N******, or people with cerebral palsy S*******, or Muslims R******.

So some progress has been made.

They should be free to do their job.

What's colour or race got to do with it?
Nothing to do with colour, but if there are white/green/blue/black gangs of youngsters in the area, those should be targeted.
No good wasting time stopping an old black lady in an area where white gangs of youths are operating.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back