PC is doing more harm than good for the people its supposed to protect.

Status
Not open for further replies.
No the emphasis is not on me..... Its on you to show me what you find offensive . Then I'll look at it.

We won't get nowhere otherwise as I don't think I've written anything racist.
Read both posts again. You're taking offence because you haven't actually understood what was written. Or quote where I called you racist. I'm pretty sure it's not in this thread.

Wind your neck in and stop playing the victim.

Sponsored Links
It is no longer common or generally acceptable to call people with caravans G*****, or people from the Indian sub-continent P****, or Jewish people Y***, or black people N******, or people with cerebral palsy S*******, or Muslims R******.

So some progress has been made.

I agree with most but not all. I do know I won't call anyone anything that I think will offened them.
As I wouldn't like to offend anyone or take a punch.

I do often wonder who makes the thr rules (and so do I)

Last edited:
It's a balanced system that I think we need. I realise this will never happen
what like giving everybody the same opportunities

rather than having a country with massive inequality

poverty not race is the real reason for crime

Sponsored Links
Read both posts again. You're taking offence because you haven't actually understood what was written. Or quote where I called you racist. I'm pretty sure it's not in this thread.

Wind your neck in and stop playing the victim.

You don't have nothing do you?.

If you had you would post it. But you haven't.

I'd did get a neckach trying sleep on that bloody plane last night. The f-ing seats don't recline on Whizzair.

Last edited:
what like giving everybody the same opportunities

rather than having a country with massive inequality

poverty not race is the real reason for crime

Did you read my post when I said most crime is from white kids in my town?

You'll most probably find my town on top 20 most deprived areas in the country.

The lot (posters) I've been engaging with these past couple of days have very selective reading. Your up there with the best.

It is no longer common or generally acceptable to call people with caravans G*****, or people from the Indian sub-continent P****, or Jewish people Y***, or black people N******, or people with cerebral palsy S*******, or Muslims R******.
Yes. You best just stick to hurling general abuse at anyone who doesn’t agree with your opinion or agree with the way you vote. Much more mature.

Last edited:
We went to our grandsons first sports day at his school yesterday. Of course, we were expecting to see some kind of competitiveness such as a race or a competition to see who could run the quickest or throw something or jump the furthest. No chance. Whilst there were such events as long jump, egg and spoon, obstacle courses etc, there were no competitions as such. Instead, they were all given a tick list and could walk round in their own time with their parents and grandparents trying out those things on their own. Of course, the children knew no better and missed out on the feeling of victory as a winner or disappointment of losing and of course, everyone was a winner. He even got a certificate for 'taking part' and a medal with a pink ribbon at the end of it. In my mind, that’s PC gone mad.

There are other examples: https://uk.news.yahoo.com/10-examples-ridiculous-political-correctness-150911412.html

Young Dulcie won the sack race last week. Mrs Bod said there was 1st 2nd & 3rd place stickers.

My old school mate runs it he's her PE teacher. If it was down to him I'm sure there will be winners

I agree with most but not all. I do know I won't call anyone anything that I think will offened them.
As I wouldn't like to offend anyone or take a punch.

I do often wonder who makes the thr rules (and so do I)
So you are "PC" then. It's pretty much all that pc is. Some people try and distort it to make out it's more than that

Young Dulcie won the sack race last week. Mrs Bod said there was 1st 2nd & 3rd place stickers.

My old school mate runs it he's her PE teacher. If it was down to him I'm sure there will be winners
Our Henry should have won a prize for the long jump on technique alone. He was the only one I saw take a run up before jumping and put his legs out in front! I don’t think they taught them how to do a lot of the 'sports' they were doing.

IMG_1444.jpeg

Yes. You best just stick to hurling abuse at anyone who doesn’t agree with your opinion or agree with the way you vote. Much more mature.

Sometimes mottie we just don't think before we speak. We can offend without trying.

The other day I was waiting at the bus stop to catch a bus upto Old Jaffa.

There was another fella there standing with us dressed in Orthodoxed clothing.

"The language that come out of his mouth."

I only asked
"What time is the bus due?"

Sometimes mottie we just don't think before we speak. We can offend without trying.

The other day I was waiting at the bus stop to catch a bus upto Old Jaffa.

There was another fella there standing with us dressed in Orthodoxed clothing.

"The language that come out of his mouth."

I only asked
"What time is the bus due?"
I see what you did there. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Our Henry should have won a prize for the long jump on technique alone. He was the only one I saw take a run up before jumping and put his legs out in front! I don’t think they taught them how to do a lot of the 'sports' they were doing.

View attachment 308306

Henry does have the technique. Did he jump furthest

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back