PCB relay needed WB 24I rsf combi. 12yrs old

He has in fact unwittingly stumbled accross the only UK gay DIY forum

And proud!

Sponsored Links
My young looking wifey is getting quite exited at the thought showing herself off to men of manual labour. I can see I will have no rest tonight :)

There is a link on this forum that someone has already sourced the rely, alas I cannot locate it. :cry:

Sponsored Links
OP

Just be careful who you call if you ever need the boiler repairing as th following is what a typical gas safe engineer posts up in the 'members only' part of this website....

"more money in fixing it - turns into a regular supply of money then - bleed the customer for a grand over the next year then fit the new one?"

It's very brave of you to state that not everyone in a BG uniform can be trusted. Here's the evidence straight from the whistleblowers mouth!

Don't worry lads, when winter comes and you come crawling back to BG I'll have my Riddor forms ready.

Love catching out some of the scum that come and contract for us.

So you're slagging off the company that employs you? Oh dear that's not right is it?

Mind you RIDDORing people seems to be a bit of a personal mission:

Can't wait to get back to work in all honesty, my target is to RIDDOR at least 1 RGI per week.

Mind you that probably got posted when you was in a bad mood, surely it doesn't reflect your actual persona does it??

Oh wait, perhaps it does:

In all honesty I can't be bothered with the saddo's on this forum I can't stand most of you in all honesty and always go out of my way to RIDDOR as many rgi's as I can.

Unlike your quote none of the above have been taken out of context have they?

I'm sure that BG have a social media policy in place and your comments really are bringing the company into disrepute. Particularly your allegation that some people that are contracting to BG are so bad that they need reporting to the HSE.

As you're such a champion of the public interest could you tell us how to spot these incompetent, dangerous tradespeople please??

Or will you just vanish as usual and skulk about in the shadows again until you find another post to troll. After all you might have a lot of free time to spend on here soon ;)

Edit: BTW this isn't a BG bashing post. There are some direct labour engineers on the forum that are very knowledgeable, helpful, all round good guys.

I'm sure they think gasright is just as big of an axe wound as the rest of us do :rolleyes:

Remember a few years back a BG advert showing an eng soldering up a PCB, therefore giving the impression that BG can mend your appliance PCB on site.

Ever wondered why it was withdrawn.

OP, did you know not all relays are the same? Just because one relay looks the same and may have same number of contacts may have a different loading effect on circuit driving it. How comfortable will you be to fit a relay onto a board, firing up the boiler and then during an unguarded moment brick and mortar you hope to sell could be a burnt rubble on the ground.

Nothing wrong in saving a bob or two, but clearly tinkering with controls circuitry on someone else's say so is like buying a pig in a poke

Good luck and best wishes. ;)

OP, did you know not all relays are the same? Just because one relay looks the same and may have same number of contacts may have a different loading effect on circuit driving it. How comfortable will you be to fit a relay onto a board, firing up the boiler and then during an unguarded moment brick and mortar you hope to sell could be a burnt rubble on the ground.

Nothing wrong in saving a bob or two, but clearly tinkering with controls circuitry on someone else's say so is like buying a pig in a poke

Good luck and best wishes. ;)
Well I assume the faulty relay has it's specs printed on it's body and the
electronics guy will check it is suitable before he carries out swap over.

But to be on the safe side will bolster house insurance as a precaution :LOL:

And what about the poor focker that ends up buying this illegally modified appliance?

Do you know what this relay controls?

You know what they say about assumptions. :rolleyes:

And what about the poor focker that ends up buying this illegally modified appliance?
What modification?

Do you know what this relay controls?
Yes, do you?

You know what they say about assumptions. :rolleyes:
Cliché's?

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back