PDA's

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Any one with any good advice on which PDA to buy?. There are that many, my brain is frazzled

Sponsored Links
pdcelec said:
Any one with any good advice on which PDA to buy?. There are that many, my brain is frazzled
It will depend on what sort of usage you wish to purchase it for.

depends what you want it to do. i have a HP IPAQ rx3715. use it mainly for appointments, mobile net (via phone GPRS), emails, sat nav (seperate GPS receiver)

Sponsored Links
pdcelec said:
I have been looking at the iPAQ HW6515, any reports? (good or bad)
again we ask what purpose will you use it for, the answer to your question otherwise is subjective and it's no point in giving answers based on personal choice as everyone has their own idea as to what they like. I personally find palm more than adequate for my usage
some prefer all the bells and whistles approach regardless as to whether they may use all the functions or not.

I will be using it for SAT NAV, Excel, occassional camera, replacement for phone (maybe)

sorry for the delay in answering, the uses you have described can be handled by most modern palms and windows CE devices so budget may be the deciding factor, a PDA mag may be better for making your final choice?

I have now got the HP 6515 which does virtually everything. I am pleased with it so far.

Sponsored Links
Back