pebble dash

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
hi im new to this forum so please bare with me, i have bin plastering for about 4 years an have worked for a company, however recently they folded and i have gone out on my own, i am trying to price up a job of 390 ft square of pebble dash but unfortunatly working for a company with unlimited materials has left me lacking in the judgment side of how much to order i was wondering if anyone could help me decypher how much sand cement and stones to get bare in mind its 10mm pea shingle.

if anyone could help this would be very much appretciated
many thanks
markos1

Sponsored Links
trad mate, its liturally just the quatities on rendering i struggle with because working for this company ive always had as much or as little as ive wanted, i was naieve really not to take a mental note but such is life.
to make it more akward for you (sorry) i have to have it in carry bag size sorry. if you could help me please work out how many bags of sand and cement and stones i need i would............. love you for ever.......... ok mabey not love but like, definatly like haha

k,400 square trad dash should go something like this,(remember the cement content could go up or down depending on the stength of the substrate!)
scratch coat=@8mm is 28 opc ,110 sand
buttercoat=@10mm is 23 opc,120 sand
stone=128,big pea dont go far!
should be 10% over,price your own admix/lime/waterproofer /bead from the measure
all by 25k bags!

Sponsored Links
sorry when you say 110 sand and 28 opc and so forth what do you mean by 110 and 28 surley thats not bags of same deal with 128 pebbles sorry to sound thick

sorry m8 ill explain,a normal semi weighs in at 90 to 100 sq,for this id use about thirty bags of powder to scratch(in your case s+c)maybe a few more to top,that gravel is fat and 25 to 30 stone to throw.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back