peotterton suprima 30 he combi boiler

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
is starting to ignaite burner starts and then after 10 seconds cutts off
same whith hot water I have replaced new PCB bord complete diverter valve new thermistor power flushed the heat exchanger and still the same problem spoken to potterto thecnical depratment they said that
chek the condensing pipe if is bloked but is fine no blokeges on the pipe
the are apsultly useles any one can advice what alse can be done :(

Sponsored Links
I would find someone who has a good command of spelling and can identify the the model of your boiler if you require advise.

Sponsored Links
he said that the sensor cable what?

look, i dont feel you know what you are doing, you are going inside parts of the boiler best left to a professional. get a recommendation and call someone in.

Dunno why but you remind me of 'Africanplumber'. He's the man you need.

The heat sensor cable, runs from the heat sensor inside the boiler, and to the condensate trap/ chamber ( clear plastic container) then onto your PCB board, ( i think F2 on your pcb) pcb= printed circuit board,

Baxman- bit naughty that, maybe his spelling is a bit iffy, but hopefully we are here to help each other,

Strangely enough I have the same problem on my Potterton Baxi Main Combi 30he, done all the checks, kept coming up 'flame failure' which pointed to sensor failure,( and maybe lead) I have changed the pcb, air swts, even tried to fool the pcb, by using an old thermal link ( ua2-3) just the check out the sensor, couldnt get a reading up on my meter (I have several of them) the lead test well, continuity and insulation, so changed flame sensor, ( it should push out 1uA) still no reading and no luck, am beginning to think I have been sold a duff sensor, or maybe pcb, any ideas- cheers Dave

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back