periodic codes

Code 3 is basically for things outside the scope of the PIR hence I wouldn't use a code 3 for this.
Maybe code 2 if there was signs of heat damage or not installed to manufacturers instruction.

A code 3 is reserved for further investigation required, not necessarily outside the scope of a PIR, an example being unable to trace a final circuit.

Sponsored Links
im just wanting to know a thew codes that im unsure of
You asked about PIR codes 6 months ago
hello there, on a periodic test if the lighting circuit was not rcd protected would that be a code 2 or 4 thanks
What experience of inspection and testing do you have?

What qualifications do you have?

alright all, ive not long had my niceic domestic installer
Do NICEIC let you do PIRs?

[CLARIFICATION EDIT] Do NICEIC let you issue PIRs on red or purple forms? [/CLARIFICATION EDIT]

Umm....

alright all, ive not long had my niceic domestic installer, what do i need to get on the approved scheme? thanks
...you cant use just domestic can you, dose it have to be commercial industrial ect
basically ive only realy ever done domestic work, ive done bits of commercial, so thats why im asking would i have to do anything else other than domestic?

dont really do domestic work

Sponsored Links
The NIC cannot forbid any competent person from undertaking Periodic Inspection and Testing except on their own forms.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back