Permissibility of douche /shower sprays

Whan I did my Water Regs course with Thames Water, they said they were aware of so many and asked us to report any we saw!

Tony

Last edited:
Sponsored Links
I dont get it.

Wipe your pipe with bog roll, flush it away, have a shave and then a shower like everyone else.

Do you have a shower (and shave) after each and every load you dump?

Must say I find having my back end cleaned with water after using toilet tissue, then drying with toilet tissue infinitely more desirable then just the paper.

I could never go back to just using paper.

Must say I find having my back end cleaned with water after using toilet tissue, then drying with toilet tissue infinitely more desirable then just the paper.

How about wet wipes?

Sponsored Links
I have a Washlette. I. E. Japanese style bog.

If you don't flush them what do you do with them? Put them in your man bag? In the waste bin?

Great.

:rolleyes:

Some people seem obsessed with the cleanliness of their chocolate starfish !
Why can't humans have ringpieces like dogs? Their Richard the 3rd's seem to come away cleanly without any residue remaining

I dont get it.

Wipe your pipe with bog roll, flush it away, have a shave and then a shower like everyone else.

Do you have a shower (and shave) after each and every load you dump?

Weirdo.

Why can't humans have ringpieces like dogs? Their Richard the 3rd's seem to come away cleanly without any residue remaining
Yep , I've always thought that myself ....the dog comes in from the garden after a pony with an asshole as clean as a whistle...
Then again my old English bull terrier used to eat my other halfs knickers (gusset)....many time I had to pull the gusset from his asshole..

Yep , I've always thought that myself ....the dog comes in from the garden after a pony with an asshole as clean as a whistle...
Then again my old English bull terrier used to eat my other halfs knickers (gusset)....many time I had to pull the gusset from his asshole..

Next time your dog is giving you a big sloppy kiss with its tongue... Pause for a moment and consider again, how he/she has such a clean ringpiece - especially if you've just observed them also doing the arse-drag of shame, across the living room shagpile :confused::eek:o_O

image.jpeg

I remember having to pull socks my dog had eaten, out of her butt!

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    41.7 KB · Views: 62
:ROFLMAO:

Reminds me of probably a Viz top tip - feed your dog on a packet of condoms and it's turds come out ready wrapped.....

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back