Perrymatic Jetstreme MK1 Model 50/68

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Dont Gasp in amazement!!! Been working like a dream, have had new water jacket installed, regular service,clean system,... however the oil pump motor is no longer working. Can I? and if so, replace the pump, get repaired or adapt?
Its cold so I would very much appreciate any advice.
Regards Noaker.

Sponsored Links
I can't recall what type of burner the jetstream has but it will be one of the common makes such as Riello or Ecoflam.

You need to have a look and see what make it is. Parts are easily available from a heating spares place and easy to change,

but,

you will need to reset the pressure and check the combustion with a gas analyser if you change the pump.

Should not be required if is just a motor change or other electronic components.

Alternatively call your service engineer and he should be able to do it in an hour including the tests plus the price of the part.

Dont Gasp in amazement!!! Been working like a dream, have had new water jacket installed, regular service,clean system,... however the oil pump motor is no longer working. Can I? and if so, replace the pump, get repaired or adapt?
Its cold so I would very much appreciate any advice.
Regards Noaker.

These boilers are fitted with the Mectron 3BM burner, if the motor is humming but not turning it is probably the case of just renewing the capacitor situated on the motor.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back