Personalised registration plates

Status
Not open for further replies.

I noticed that and leaves moving ?? dunno just took a pic ? weird

looks like some one is S******g in the back :)

Sponsored Links
I noticed that and leaves moving ?? dunno just took a pic ? weird

looks like some one is S******g in the back :)

Yes, the old passion wagons. Tranny with a matress in the back. Pure class.

Shame the old bus has been left to the tin worm. Know it's only a van, but the MK1s and 2s have a certain appeal to them. Were everywhere - now hardly any.

Company called Cargate, who come to empty our cesspit, have 2 registrations.
MR POO
MR ****

When I lived in Liverpool there were 2 cars, a Bentley and I think the other was possibly a Porsche, with the regs
BO55 MUM,
BO55 DAD

I suspect they belonged to a local dealer, (not cars).

I saw 1 EGO on a Lexus this morning. Would suit the number one person on my ignore list. :LOL:

Sponsored Links
I saw this on the way home tonight. It's obviously meant to say 'ASK ME' and yes, it was being driven by a black person. I say that because working alongside plenty of black people as I do, I have been told by several of them that they find it difficult to say the work 'Ask'. They pronounce it 'Aks'. This bloke obviously had a sense of humour. :p

C23A1F88-BED5-4B12-B9FA-A8F20BCF22F2.jpeg

Before the professionally offended amongst you jump on your racist high horses, watch this. As explained by a black person and not me. She also gives a warning beforehand.

Z9rUDLf.jpg

I used to see J1CKX on a fairly old and ordinary saloon in the High Wycombe area.

A couple of years ago was overtaken on the motorway by (from memory) a Ford GT with the plate S70LEN

DVLA actually vet the number plates every 6mths on issue to remove those which may offend or have foul language connotations.
I read once, and there were photos (which could have been photoshopped) of a car with the reg X351ARO.

Absolutely fine until you see it in your rear-view mirror....

The problem they have though is identifying those which may offend in a foreign language.
A problem which afflicts car makers, hence why numbers for model names are popular.

Rolls-Royce Silver Mist? Not attractive in Germany

Toyota MR2? Good luck in France

I saw one yesterday that read LESBIAN. I was too slow to catch the exact order of the letters but, it was something like LE51ABN.
There are a couple of others that I've seen around here; J18OUT, jib out, there must bea crane connection.
Also, BRE1D. B,Reid. The story goes that he's a baker.
I've seen some other good ones, if they spring to mind I'll try to remember to post them.

Pen15 is local to me, I probably shouldn't name him but it belongs to a former truck racer/motorcycle racer who now does motorcycle commentary...he is known to be a bit of a joker too!

Saw something that looked like RESCUE (R35CUE? RE55CUE?) on a recovery truck.

Our old paper delivery girl, Niamh D***** who lives up the road has N14MH D on her old battered and bashed up purple KA.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back