Pfizer secret Covid contracts - only UK has allowed secrecy

Sponsored Links
It is what is known as expediency, in a time of crisis. The UK would not have got the vaccine out as quick as it did and lead the world in doing it, by cutting some corners to save lives. Would you want to swap lives, for some longer negotiations, perhaps those of your own family?

Do you have evidence of that or just thought that excuse up? Why should at the time of crisis a corporation be allowed to dictate terms? Yeah its a poor excuse and you are clutching at straws.

What matter is the start or the effectiveness?

Are we still leading the world now? World leading indeed.

https://ig.ft.com/coronavirus-vacci...cumulative=1&doses=total&populationAdjusted=1

You shouldn't see Boris as your messiah and the party as your cult. Get help.

You shouldn't see Boris as your messiah and the party as your cult. Get help.

I don't, I think he is a buffoon, but for the moment is the best leader the UK seems to be able to offer. ....and I don't need help thank you, I am managing perfectly well, which is more than you are doing.

but for the moment is the best leader the UK seems to be able to offer. ...

no leader would be a better option

Johnson has done considerable damage to the UK -and a huge damage to democracy, which will take years to repair

Sponsored Links
no leader would be a better option
That's just your view so not necessarily correct whatever you meant.

It is not clear whether you mean:

(having) no leader would be a better option, or

no (other) leader would be a better option.

I dare say there are videos on Youtube stating both views, therefore...

I don't, I think he is a buffoon, but for the moment is the best leader the UK seems to be able to offer. ....and I don't need help thank you, I am managing perfectly well, which is more than you are doing.

Your leader is a liar - he partied whilst others departed.

You have no moral integrity whatsoever.

Sponsored Links
Back