Pfizer secret Covid contracts - only UK has allowed secrecy

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
scheme devised to shovel public money into the hands of billionaire drug manufacturers and other similarly venal big businesses

no, that’s called capitalism that you think is so wonderful.

Government is not my concern.

Yet you defended the Governments actions by saying whoever was in power would do the same - the secrecy over the contracts - well the UK is the only western nation that has done that.

So you are railing against the Government you voted in and are using the tired conceit that if it was another Government they would do the same.

Hypocrisy knows no bounds it seems.

Yet you defended the Governments actions by saying whoever was in power would do the same - the secrecy over the contracts - well the UK is the only western nation that has done that.

As far as I can ascertain, there are 73 Pfizer contracts with Governments, details of only 5 of these have been made public and all have been heavily redacted.

yup it’s official, anti vaxxers like Godwasaplasterer are scared of needles

It's a pretty common problem and there will be a fair number of people with it who will use other factors as an excuse for not being vaccinated.

It even figures in MMR when the people concerned aren't the ones being vaccinated even when they have been.

So you are railing against the Government you voted in and are using the tired conceit that if it was another Government they would do the same.

Hypocrisy knows no bounds it seems.

It is what is known as expediency, in a time of crisis. The UK would not have got the vaccine out as quick as it did and lead the world in doing it, by cutting some corners to save lives. Would you want to swap lives, for some longer negotiations, perhaps those of your own family?

As far as I can ascertain, there are 73 Pfizer contracts with Governments, details of only 5 of these have been made public and all have been heavily redacted.

That sounds about right. Redaction is a smoking gun of course. Some of it may be down to different prices for different countries or several other factors.

LOL I think the EU published theirs in full.

Sponsored Links
Back