Philip Lee that crossed the floor and his constituents what's their view ?

Sponsored Links
Please can you provide a link showing that yougov methodology is incorrect.

If you cant, perhaps you must be talking total nonsense.

A poll of 15000 people works out at 27 persons per constituency as poll was nationwide, and you believe it to be so accurate, it was also commissioned for left wing groups so no surprise then. I just done a poll in my local chippy and my results are 100% leave, but he was rushing home before his tea got cold.

A poll of 15000 people works out at 27 persons per constituency as poll was nationwide, and you believe it to be so accurate, it was also commissioned for left wing groups so no surprise then. I just done a poll in my local chippy and my results are 100% leave, but he was rushing home before his tea got cold.

Please can you say where the methodology is wrong?
Are you saying yougov are making up the figures?

You are wrong, the poll was not commissioned for left wings groups -if you believe that, please point out where the article states that.

Oh and the poll is entirely in line with the polls over the last 3 years that show a remain majority nationwide for almost the whole period.

You are wrong, the poll was not commissioned for left wings groups -if you believe that, please point out where the article states that.

Oh and the poll is entirely in line with the polls over the last 3 years that show a remain majority nationwide for almost the whole period.
The Polls predicted a remain majority before the 2016 referendum and they still predicted a remain majority after the referendum even though in the real world the leave faction won.

Sponsored Links
The Polls predicted a remain majority before the 2016 referendum

Your memory is at fault. As the referendum date drew nearer, polls fluctuated, and by the date of the vote, it was too close to call.

A difference of a couple of percent is within the range of uncertainty.

look back to 2016 instead of relying on your faulty memory.

Last edited:

You took no notice of a referendum of millions..but you want another..your methodology is defo up sht creek

You took no notice of a referendum of millions..but you want another..your methodology is defo up sht creek
You know very well the public were badly informed, and the leave campaign was based on lies.

Now we have a government power contiinuing the lies.

You know very well the public were badly informed, and the leave campaign was based on lies.

You took no notice of a referendum...now you want another......

Which bit of that is a question

You failed to inform yourself...Waffling and changing your mind is wet and weak...ask your pal LAL..

Insecure people dont have the courage to question their beliefs, so they dont learn from others.

What is the reason you dont want to learn about the EU or WTO....

I do wonder what drives to believe the EU is so bad yet you have no interest in finding out how it works and what it does.

Ive no doubt you will respond with your usual comments about the EU from a position of being uninformed.....but why, whats the point?

You get nothing from it, so why bother posting at all.
I get nothing from becsuse you dont further the debate.......

Your memory is at fault. As the referendum date drew nearer, polls fluctuated, and by the date of the vote, it was too close to call.

A difference of a couple of percent is within the range of uncertainty.

look back to 2016 instead of relying on your faulty memory.
How many polls back then predicted a Leave victory.

Sponsored Links
Back