Photo of a burnt CU.

Somebody thinks I should not have asked a simple and straightforward question.

FFS.

Clearly the **** who thinks so won't explain why, he never does, but does anybody else have any idea why "Were they not referring to length, i.e. stripping back enough insulation so that the conductor touched the back of the tunnel?" was an unacceptable response to "I was always told at college - ' you must fill the terminal with as much conductor as possible'"?

Sponsored Links
Ban, where is this thumbs down thing you are going on about? I cant even see it...

Edit: Only the buttons to do it, not where it is displayed?

This post - at the top you'll see

icon_minipost.gif
Posted: 5th December 2010, 19:11
thumb_down_mini.png
Rated: -1 Post Subject:

How do you 'rate' a post anyway- thanks easy, but rating is something I know nothing about :(

Sponsored Links
just to the left of the "alert moderators" tab there are 2 symbols where you can say thanks with a thumbs up and what BAS is complaining about, a thumbs down. To be honest, there is always going to be a small minded person who bears a grudge and will thumb down some one else

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back